hope everyone is ok out east???

pro street rich

with all the bad weather out east we all hope everyone is safe.. hope you all make it thru all that rain,wind, and snow....Rich

Lost power Friday afternoon, got it back Saturday night. Not too bad near me but a lot of areas got hit hard with flooding and downed trees, and another storm coming Wednesday! :mad:

Joe

I'm a little East of Hartford, CT and I'm happy to report we got nothing but rain, no destruction! Further south near the shore there was flooding, and in the North Western Hills a lot of heavy snow took down some trees which took out some homes and personal property.

still getting pounded out east?

the weather guys say that they are going to get hit one more time... hope everyone gets thru this next storm as well...

Freakin weather sucks. I had to pull my trailer out through a 2' snow bank on the side of my house on Saturday so I could unload the car for the NHRA chassis inspector.

Good new is I have a spankin new 3 year sticker on the cage.

Freakin weather sucks. I had to pull my trailer out through a 2' snow bank on the side of my house on Saturday so I could unload the car for the NHRA chassis inspector.

Good new is I have a spankin new 3 year sticker on the cage.

Nice Brian!

this is crazy weather

Not getting better anytime soon! Another storm Wednesday and it's cold! :eek:

Joe

here I am in the snow belt of the mid west and it got to 60 degrees with a nice warm sun all day. I spent the whole day outside washing trucks and taking down christmas lights. This has been one crazy winter.. the track down the road is already open for some of the people that always go there and who they know...and it is only mid march???....Rich

here I am in the snow belt of the mid west and it got to 60 degrees with a nice warm sun all day. I spent the whole day outside washing trucks and taking down christmas lights. This has been one crazy winter.. the track down the road is already open for some of the people that always go there and who they know...and it is only mid march???....Rich

I here you Rich. It got up to 60 degrees here in S.E. Michigan as well yesterday. Beautiful sunny day. Spent most of it outside.

Back