Cra is gone! Parting out 1989 SC 5 spd

I'm in need of the electric radiator fan assembly (shroud, fan, motor), let me know what you want for it.

And I'd be curious as to what you want for the 5 speed swap (not that I need another project on this project car).

Last edited:
I'm in need of the electric radiator fan assembly (shroud, fan, motor), let me know what you want for it.

And I'd be curious as to what you want for the 5 speed swap (not that I need another project on this project car).

PM sent to you.

Ben,
I fat fingered my Paypal address when I sent it to you. It should have been jdsmith481@yahoo.com (I missed the t) Sorry I was on my phone at the time. You should be able to cancel payment and resend it to my correct address.

I tried to send you a PM but it doesn't seem to be sending, so I posted here too. Let me know if you get these messages.

Clutch

I am parting out a complete 1989 SC minus the interior.

All other items are available.

Example of some parts that are available are:

Kooks mid length headers
Dual Exhaust, with X-Pipe, but will only work for those with a fuel cell in the trunk. Mufflers are where original gas tank would have been.
All engine components/brackets/tensioners/wiring/ connectors (Wiring is wrapped in blue electrical tape)etc;
Complete Supercharger system including intercooler and all piping that looks to have been powder coated silver
Complete 5 Spd setup with everything needed to swap from auto to manual. Including center console. (Was told it had a stage 3 clutch ??? by the previous owner, but I have yet to verify that.) Would like to sell as a complete kit.
All ground effects

Once I get the condition of the items I will post prices and they will be priced to move since I have no need for this car.

PM me or post and let me know if you need anything.

Smitty

Do you have the clutch pedal assembly? And how much?

Back