1989 SC For Sale

Micahdogg

1989 SC 5speed, 130K miles on engine/body, 2.0L Autorotor, SCU heads/cam, custom FMIC and intake, 85mm TB, 85mm C&L maf, Kooks stainless headers, Borla stainless single exist exhaust, 20 inch staggered rims (20X10.5 rear, 20X9 front), lowered, Tokico shocks, Cowl hood, two 12's inch Infinity subs in trunk with 1600a Infinity amp, type R alpine 5X8's, Kenwood mp3 deck, BHJ balancer, fresh McLeod DF clutch and 13lb aluminum flywheel, fresh axles, 3.27 Cobra diff, KVR gas slotted rotors, cobra brakes, Quarterhorse, ASP underdrives, Meto tensioners, 5% jackshaft, Optima battery and billet tray, wire tuck, Stealth fuel pump, -8 supply lines dual freed fuel rail 80# injectors, and on and on and on...........

Made 433 RWHP/424 RWT. Needs tuned and a built shortblock. Runs pretty decent, probably 12's at 110mph again on the slicks. Gets attention. $12,000.

I'd sell mine if someone offered me remotely close to what I have in it but I know that will never happen lol

If anyone is interested in parts, feel free to speak up too. I am considering parting it if there is enough interest

Wow Very nice

Very nice SC I like how clean the engine bay looks with all the wiring hid. I bet it is a lot of fun to drive, I would love to have it but I don't have that much extra cash for toys at this time.
Cool Car

Dave377

bump. I really don't want to part this car out and drag the shell to the scrap yard. But I'm not going to sit on it for too much longer before it succumbs to that fate. If anyone is interested, let me know.

bump. I really don't want to part this car out and drag the shell to the scrap yard. But I'm not going to sit on it for too much longer before it succumbs to that fate. If anyone is interested, let me know.

How can you ask 12k, then be like oh well, if no one wants it ill part it out and haul it to scrap? People say that about $1,200 cars

besides SCCoA have you advertised it anywhere else?

No I haven't.

How can you ask 12k, then be like oh well, if no one wants it ill part it out and haul it to scrap? People say that about $1,200 cars

I priced the car to be at a value to the buyer, but to fend off those who want to buy it simply to part it out and end up with a free blower kit. If this car is going to end up in parts, I would rather be the one to do it.

89 sc

Can you contact me I thought about buying parts off this car but I may buy the complete car. Can you please message or call me. 6062130197. My name is william.

Car is way to clean to part out smh... I guess I can see the frustration of not being able to sell it but.... You couldn't build it again for that much money. I'm sure you have alot more than 12k in it... I do In mine for sure...

I am very interested in your SC

Hey Micahdogg,

In your video you mentioned that you were tired of changing the plugs, why do you have to change them so often and how often are you changing them?

I was planning to purchase a '94 or '95 SC next year until I found your posting. I love your setup with the twin screw blower; This setup is exactly what I am looking for! I want an SC that has more horses than the stock setup and I love the sound your engine makes and am willing to comprimise on the year and am interested in purchasing your SC because of your setup. However, I have to wait until my settlement is finalized early next year until I will have enough funds to buy it from you.

I hope that you reconsider parting out your SC because it will be a shame to lose out on a gem like this.

Back