1989 SC For Sale

The problem was the temperature threshold for the computer to switch from closed to open loop was just low enough that while I was cruising on the interstate on a fairly cool morning, my car basically never got hot enough to switch to closed loop. It stayed pig rich and started to foul the plugs. I couldn't figure it out until a couple days later when Dalke adjusted the temp setting a little lower in the tune. He also said if I had of gotten on it a little more it wouldn't have happened.

Sc

bump. I really don't want to part this car out and drag the shell to the scrap yard. But I'm not going to sit on it for too much longer before it succumbs to that fate. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Honestly Micha if i would known u would be selling it early i would not invested on building my motor on my Sc would just bought yours. I have mine on craigslist if sell it in time. I would be more than gladly purchase yours. This is mine

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/d/1990-thunderbird-sc-moded/6643726859.html

Micha i am interested in the SC.

1989 SC 5speed, 130K miles on engine/body, 2.0L Autorotor, SCU heads/cam, custom FMIC and intake, 85mm TB, 85mm C&L maf, Kooks stainless headers, Borla stainless single exist exhaust, 20 inch staggered rims (20X10.5 rear, 20X9 front), lowered, Tokico shocks, Cowl hood, two 12's inch Infinity subs in trunk with 1600a Infinity amp, type R alpine 5X8's, Kenwood mp3 deck, BHJ balancer, fresh McLeod DF clutch and 13lb aluminum flywheel, fresh axles, 3.27 Cobra diff, KVR gas slotted rotors, cobra brakes, Quarterhorse, ASP underdrives, Meto tensioners, 5% jackshaft, Optima battery and billet tray, wire tuck, Stealth fuel pump, -8 supply lines dual freed fuel rail 80# injectors, and on and on and on...........

Made 433 RWHP/424 RWT. Needs tuned and a built shortblock. Runs pretty decent, probably 12's at 110mph again on the slicks. Gets attention. $12,000.

If you are still selling this tbird, im interested in it if you can give me a call please @760-684-1072 my name is JOE. Thank you

Hey micah hopefully you still have the car and didnt part it out just womderimg what state your in and ive been looking for a decent sc for 2years now and yours is the nicest ive come accross hopefully you see thos soon and have good mews for me lol hope tto hear from you soon

Back