Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1989 SC For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Micahdogg View Post
    bump. I really don't want to part this car out and drag the shell to the scrap yard. But I'm not going to sit on it for too much longer before it succumbs to that fate. If anyone is interested, let me know.
    How can you ask 12k, then be like oh well, if no one wants it ill part it out and haul it to scrap? People say that about $1,200 cars
    Making woosh sounds since 2010!

besides SCCoA have you advertised it anywhere else?
    No I haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by neverfastenough View Post
    How can you ask 12k, then be like oh well, if no one wants it ill part it out and haul it to scrap? People say that about $1,200 cars
    I priced the car to be at a value to the buyer, but to fend off those who want to buy it simply to part it out and end up with a free blower kit. If this car is going to end up in parts, I would rather be the one to do it.

89 sc

Can you contact me I thought about buying parts off this car but I may buy the complete car. Can you please message or call me. 6062130197. My name is william.

Car is way to clean to part out smh... I guess I can see the frustration of not being able to sell it but.... You couldn't build it again for that much money. I'm sure you have alot more than 12k in it... I do In mine for sure...

I am very interested in your SC

Hey Micahdogg,

In your video you mentioned that you were tired of changing the plugs, why do you have to change them so often and how often are you changing them?

I was planning to purchase a '94 or '95 SC next year until I found your posting. I love your setup with the twin screw blower; This setup is exactly what I am looking for! I want an SC that has more horses than the stock setup and I love the sound your engine makes and am willing to comprimise on the year and am interested in purchasing your SC because of your setup. However, I have to wait until my settlement is finalized early next year until I will have enough funds to buy it from you.

I hope that you reconsider parting out your SC because it will be a shame to lose out on a gem like this.

The problem was the temperature threshold for the computer to switch from closed to open loop was just low enough that while I was cruising on the interstate on a fairly cool morning, my car basically never got hot enough to switch to closed loop. It stayed pig rich and started to foul the plugs. I couldn't figure it out until a couple days later when Dalke adjusted the temp setting a little lower in the tune. He also said if I had of gotten on it a little more it wouldn't have happened.

Location? home of the whopper doesn't help us Mc D fans.
    Honor, Grace and Dignity......Remember these

Sc

Quote Originally Posted by Micahdogg View Post
    bump. I really don't want to part this car out and drag the shell to the scrap yard. But I'm not going to sit on it for too much longer before it succumbs to that fate. If anyone is interested, let me know.
    Honestly Micha if i would known u would be selling it early i would not invested on building my motor on my Sc would just bought yours. I have mine on craigslist if sell it in time. I would be more than gladly purchase yours. This is mine

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/...643726859.html