Wanted Gen 3 m90

N

NINJAKIWI8

Hi there everybody, im new to the forum :D im currently looking for a gen 3 m90 with the bypass assembly. If anyone has one in their possession please shoot me a message with the info. Thank you very much.

What do you mean by gen 3? on this platform I only know of early and late model, 89 93 94 95. My GTP the early one was a gen 3 and the late was a gen 5 if that is what you are reffering too.

David

M90 available?

Maybe I am a little confused as to the generations. Really i was looking for an early model m90 with the oval shaped inlet. I am actually doing a build on a ford 4.0 ohv engine and was looking for a plenum and adapter plate to connect to lower intake. The plenum i found though was designed around the m90 with oval inlet

Maybe I am a little confused as to the generations. Really i was looking for an early model m90 with the oval shaped inlet. I am actually doing a build on a ford 4.0 ohv engine and was looking for a plenum and adapter plate to connect to lower intake. The plenum i found though was designed around the m90 with oval inlet
Yeah that's an early model m90 should be entry of them out there.

I have an early model M90 for you. What do you all want with it? It is complete and is fine until the car through a rod so no use to me. Make me an offer on whatever you need. Thanks.

Back