Video From Tail Of The Dragon

maybe that is as fast as that car is... that black bird just kept making more space between them...lol....Rich

We were at a solid 5000lb between me gates beer tools spare parts and luggage.. And stock brakes so we didn't want to die lol warped the hell out of the rotors on the skyway beating on it before we even got to the dragon!!. Besides not as slow as it looks in the video its kinda decieving.

We were at a solid 5000lb between me gates beer tools spare parts and luggage.. And stock brakes so we didn't want to die lol warped the hell out of the rotors on the skyway beating on it before we even got to the dragon!!. Besides not as slow as it looks in the video its kinda decieving.

While your comment is true about being deceiving. I slowed down a couple of times to let you catch up!!

Better to enjoy a brisk drive than to overdo it and cross over lanes anyway. We had a head-on with a harley rider sometime back, who crossed over and then made the fatal decision to brake :eek:, on a road not nearly as twisty as this one.. he and his passenger didn't make it; and the Caddy SRX I was in was totaled. :(

Last edited:
Back