Please vote for my car!!

You are currently in 1st, followed by the beetle at the bottom of the page. Apparently, I was able to vote again from a different computer this morning. Not sure if this is a daily thing or a computer thing, but I was able to vote twice.

Voted for ya 6 times...you can vote from the same computer with different browsers also...took advantage of that with the cell phone and work PC.

-Tim

I have voted for you 7 times and found out today you can vote on the same computer again after a day! Go vote again!!!

Jacob needs our help. I've voted 6 times this morning and have one more computer with two browsers to vote 2 more times. He's currently loosing to a pink beetle who's driver is probably a lot better looking, but don't hold that against him.

Got my vote all the way from Brazil! (I'm on a work project here now)

That sorry ~~~ little pink beetle is 100 likes ahead of you. Whisky Tango Foxtrot?

I started a Vote for Jake thread at TCCoA hopefully you can get the votes you need before the deadline.

Last edited:
Jacob needs our help. I've voted 6 times this morning and have one more computer with two browsers to vote 2 more times. He's currently loosing to a pink beetle who's driver is probably a lot better looking, but don't hold that against him.

Hey if you open an incognito tab on you're phones browser vote and close it then open one again you can just keep doing that I just got it up over 600 so please help!!

Back