Carlisle 2018 headcount

Pat DiPersia

SCCoA Admin
It's (past) time gang - need to know a rough headcount. We do have a tent, chairs and tables for the show field. But I'm not seeing much chatter on here or on Facebook about Carlisle. I will actually not be attending the entire weekend - I'm going to potentially come out for the day on Saturday.

We may or may not be providing lunch this year. Happy to do so, but would need someone to at least provide a grill. We would also need to know roughly how many folks to have food available. Same goes for Saturday night dinner and making the reservation. Happy to call Quaker Steak and Lube again, but not if only 10-12 people are coming. They're not going to give us the room.

Let me know what plans are folks. Thanks.

Wife, Brady and I will be arriving Saturday morning...just a day trip. Plan to have my car in the show (fingers crossed), open to having dinner with the group if it happens.

-Tim

Dad and I will be there just for Saturday. Traveling light, no grill or food with me. Would do dinner Saturday night.

So far between here and FB, I count 12 adults. Rob kindly offered to bring a grill again this year, which is great. Not sure if we'll have folks that aren't on here or FB that will be present. . . But definitely won't be able to reserve the room at the restaurant for 12 people. We would need to just try and hit the restaurant and hope the wait isn't too long.

Anyone else? Any other suggestions? My current plan is to come out Saturday, and I'll bring the usual burgers, dogs and some drinks, weather permitting. If it's a rainy day, probably not happening. . .

And Quaker Steak & Lube is unavailable. They have a large party that night and no room available.

Any other suggestions for the area?

My dad and I will be there early Friday through Sunday, and would be there for lunch on Saturday. My wife and mom are coming, but not sure they'll be there all day Saturday.

I know dinner would be out, we're trying to check out the parade this year if it doesn't rain.

Anything else needed for lunch? Water, snacks, etc.

If we find somewhere to eat. Seems most folks are doing the parade this year, and Quaker Steak and Lube does not have room for us this year. In addition, I've since learned I won't be able to make Carlisle at all. Was hoping to make the day on Saturday.

Still happy to cover lunch, but going to need someone else to do the work. If someone is interested in doing the shopping and cooking, please reach out to me ASAP.

Back