1989-1993 Super Coupe

RoosterBooster

Hey guys, I am looking to get back into the world of Super Coupes. I used to own a 1993 and I am looking for another one, would prefer a 89-93. Color's are open but I would prefer Red, and it needs to be an Auto since the wife can't drive a stick. I need the body to be in a good shape but I have no problem with replacing a motor or anything along those lines. I am looking to get something by the end of the summer. So let me know.

Thanks
Michael

Sorry I thought it showed in my profile, I live in Troy Mo which is an hour from from St. Louis. I am willing to travel for it just depends on the deal I guess. I also didn't say that I am looking for one that is mostly stock. As I am not going to be doing anything high performance with this but cruising around the town in it.
Thanks
Michael

I got a white 90 bone stock

Sorry I thought it showed in my profile, I live in Troy Mo which is an hour from from St. Louis. I am willing to travel for it just depends on the deal I guess. I also didn't say that I am looking for one that is mostly stock. As I am not going to be doing anything high performance with this but cruising around the town in it.
Thanks
Michael

I have had this car since new. it has NEVER been in the salt or snow. this is a rust free white with a grey leather insides.. no moon roof and it runs and drives great... let me know I am in milwaukee wis....Rich

Back