Thunderbird SC parts

Ken Seegers

SCCoA Member
I am in the process of clearing out my storage. I have bunch of SC parts....mainly drive train and 89-93. I have sets of heads, oil pans, pistons, rods, intake manifolds, egr tubes, 5 speed trans, black cloth seats, black door panels, gray leather door panels, intercoolers, rear bumper cover, front bumper cover, ground effects, rear spoiler, etc. I probably have other items, just ask I will look. I do not have any performance items. I am looking to clear up my storage to make room for projects I need to finish.

Thanks
Ken

I could use a timing chain cover
Plate Assy Engine Cover (Auto Trans) -The plate on the back of the engine before the flywheel for an Automatic
with hardware.

I could use a timing chain cover
Plate Assy Engine Cover (Auto Trans) -The plate on the back of the engine before the flywheel for an Automatic
with hardware.

I have the timing cover for sure. I have to check on plate. What exact hardware are you looking for? I have everything, but it is all mixed up
Ken

I have the timing cover for sure. I have to check on plate. What exact hardware are you looking for? I have everything, but it is all mixed up
Ken

All I have now is a bare block that is in the machine shop so I like to get the hardware that aitch the plate and timing cover to the block. In addition the the water pump and oil pump (unless you want to make it a package). Please keep the synchronizer stator and etc connected.

In addition, I could use the left and right lifting eyes (with hardware) and dip stick et al. The rest I should be able to get off my engine when I swap it out.

Back