looking for Teves II hydraulic pump motor

Tunevo

Turns out my pump motor is seizing up, does anyone have a good spare pump motor or hydraulic assembly for sale?

I can't PM yet, But would you be willing to ship? I'm just North of Toronto in North Bay. And $150 USD or CAD as I see you are in NY.

$ 150.00 U.S. + shipping, shipping is pricey to Canada. It might be worth the drive to Buffalo, especially since the weather is better.

$ 150.00 U.S. + shipping, shipping is pricey to Canada. It might be worth the drive to Buffalo, especially since the weather is better.

Haven't got a passport, not sure what I'd need to cross the border. The weather is nice up here last few days, so for that I can't complain. Shipping on stuff I get from TBSC is usually not too bad, usually $20 or so. If you are unable to ship, I may have found one a few hours south of me.

Pump & motor assy

I have 1,(maybe 2, will have to check 2nd one)

Will be going to spring Barrie June 7-8 if that helps

Last edited:
I have 1,(maybe 2, will have to check 2nd one)

Will be going to spring Barrie June 7-8 if that helps

Just the motor Doug? I'll be flying back from work that week, I think I'll be back in North bay on the 8th of June.

I did manage to get one motor working again, so far so good, but for now long, I'm not sure.

Sorry for the late reply, been on remote site at work. I'll let you know Doug, thank you. If I happen to be headed south maybe I'll grab it anyways and touch base with you about it.

Has anyone looked into this?

Lots of times over the years. Used to be someone here that did it, but those days have passed - search on: abs pump motor rebuild ...or just... abs pump motor

Basically it involves:
- Removing the unit from the car and the pump from the unit
...don't break anything...
- Rebuilding the pump by cribbing in fresh brushes and end seal
....end seal must be EPDM, brake fluid safe - searching here should reveal a part number for a honda seal that some have had luck with
- Reinstalling the pump to the unit and the unit into the car
...pump end drive needs to be indexed; best to bench bleed before installing...search here on that process

Good luck.

Ken

Lots of times over the years. Used to be someone here that did it, but those days have passed - search on: abs pump motor rebuild ...or just... abs pump motor

Basically it involves:
- Removing the unit from the car and the pump from the unit
...don't break anything...
- Rebuilding the pump by cribbing in fresh brushes and end seal
....end seal must be EPDM, brake fluid safe - searching here should reveal a part number for a honda seal that some have had luck with
- Reinstalling the pump to the unit and the unit into the car
...pump end drive needs to be indexed; best to bench bleed before installing...search here on that process

Good luck.

Ken

It's obviously a real P I T A!

I think my next step is to replace the entire unit with a non-ABS version from a Crown Vic. I was told that this works and with far better reliability.

Back