2018 SC Shootout registration is open!

Pat DiPersia

SCCoA Admin
It's official - the 2018 SC Shootout registration is open! Hotel is also ready to take reservations as part of the group.

Registration link and hotel information is located on the SC Shootout site at www.sc-shootout.com.

HIGHLY recommend even if you're not sure you're going to make it that you make hotel reservations anyway. You can cancel up to 48 hours prior and not lose a dime.

Reserved but not yet registered. I was planning on some more test and tune and clay city to see where i will actually be at in class. Also might be bringing two sc's not sure yet.

I've done that before. I am just not sure this far out if Aron will be bringing his sc or not. It may conflict with his high-school band stuff
okay, that's definitely a more legit reason. In hindsight, i probably should have waited for my kid's school schedules :rolleyes:

Registered and hotel reserved. I have to keep the Canadian end up.
Kurt, let me know by August if you want any more 'only available in Canada' beer from your cousin.
Alan

Room reserved and registered.

Jim, remind me what the name of that awful beer was that you like. lol What was it, blackberry or something? Gail mentioned to me she thinks she saw it in one of the local stores, so if she is's right we can bring some with us.

Jim, remind me what the name of that awful beer was that you like. lol What was it, blackberry or something? Gail mentioned to me she thinks she saw it in one of the local stores, so if she is's right we can bring some with us.

That awful beer is Sea Dog Blueberry Wheat Ale.
If you can find it and get a 6 pack it would be appreciated.

If we can find it we will bring it. We have a couple of very large distributors of fine spirits near us so we will avail ourselves of their wares and see what there is to see. I will say I am optimistic. One of them actually had a couple of bottle of a very hard to find liquor I drink, so i am hoping that we will find your blue goop their too :)

I guess that means I better make a reservation and sign up huh. Damn hotel only claims to have double beds. Double beds! Really. Who the hell can sleep in a double bed once you're out of high school!

Ira,

Can you bring 10 Kegs of beer with you? Any kind will do. Thanks.

See you at the Shootout.

Just and observation. Wouldn't it be cool if the shootout website INTRODUCTION actually stated where the shootout take place?

Back