SCCoA Maintenance/Upgrades

Pat DiPersia

SCCoA Admin
Over the next few days, we'll be doing some maintenance and upgrades on the back-end of the SCCoA forums. During this time, you may encounter the site as unavailable or certain functions may not work or error out. We'll try to keep these issues to a minimum, but it is what it is. Thanks for your patience.

Sorry for the long outage today gang - I didn't expect things to take so long! We'll have some other outages in the upcoming days.

As an FYI - search is currently down on the site. If you need to search the site, you can go to Google and type your search terms in the normal search box, and add site:sccoa.com to the end. For example, if I wanted to search for m5r2 information, I would type in m5r2 site:sccoa.com. Not sure it will search member's only forums, fyi.

At this point, if you find anything besides search broken or not working as expected, please let me know. Thanks!

Little more work this evening. Close to done. Please let me know of any issues besides search not working. Thanks!

Maintenance and upgrades are done. Search is back up and running.

If you encounter any issues, please let me know. Thanks.

problem deleteing my post

Maintenance and upgrades are done. Search is back up and running.

If you encounter any issues, please let me know. Thanks.

I have tried to delete my post as the car was sold.Trying to do this so as not to waste members time reading post that is no longer true.
Thank you,

M37

unable to add pictures to post

i don't know if this is the correct location to ask a question but I seem to be going around in circles trying to find the site administrator. I added a posting in CARS FOR SALE section of the forum on 12/16/2019 (nuketrainer) but after multiple attempts and several hours spent since to try to include pictures I have been unsuccessful. I tried both trying to insert files plus add attachments but the picture files will not upload (or they upload a few % and then the link stops). I even removed my firewall to see if there might be a security problem to no avail. Any suggestions? Thanks! timothyfoss@inwave.com

i don't know if this is the correct location to ask a question but I seem to be going around in circles trying to find the site administrator. I added a posting in CARS FOR SALE section of the forum on 12/16/2019 (nuketrainer) but after multiple attempts and several hours spent since to try to include pictures I have been unsuccessful. I tried both trying to insert files plus add attachments but the picture files will not upload (or they upload a few % and then the link stops). I even removed my firewall to see if there might be a security problem to no avail. Any suggestions? Thanks! timothyfoss@inwave.com

David Neibert or Pat Dipersia should see this and respond.

Back