‘93 SC Parts for sale Southeast CT Updated

talonhead

Getting ready to move. Have to clear out some stuff so I can shift more stuff. Have a few parts cheap for those willing to come get them or meet me part way. All related to ‘93 SC
1. M5R2 was working, could use a going through. (No shifter)gone
2. AOD work great when pulled. Needs a new pan.gone
3. Engine (auto) assembled long block. Supposed to be a reman unit ran well when pulled. Might need gone through due to sitting in my garage for several rears on a stand. Blower is not installed but is available.
4. Engine (5speed) disassembled. Probably have most parts. Was going to rebuild after head gasket went.gone
5. Radiator (auto) brass tanks. Complete with frame, fan and shroud.gone
6. 2x intercoolers and pipinggone
7. Front number cover (red) pretty good shape with chin spoiler and side marker lights.
8. Rear bumper cover (black)
9. Custom aluminum radiator (auto) this was made by Mike38SC 3” thick, 2 rows of 1” tubes. Furnace brazed. This worked well with a factory fan & self made shroud on my 93. Had to actually put some cardboard in front to keep the heat up. It ran too cool otherwise. Really hate to let this one go. But looking for a wide one to work with a BBF. $200
10. FMIC 3” in box. $60
11. Felpro engine gasket set p/n 260-1612
12. Dorman Balancer with pulleys $200
13. New BWD Red injectors (8) $80
14. New Melling oil pump $45
Link to pics. https://imgur.com/a/AcA9WOP
If you are interested and can pick up locally, pm me here or text/voicemail me at 8six0 four6zero 4four20. Ask for info, make offer. Leave contact info. Can email pics if requested. Any sane one will probably be accepted.

Mike H

Last edited:
Will travel to RI, MA Maybe NY to deliver or meet.

(2)3.8 SC’s one broke down, one intake to oil pan. Blowers, piping, etc available. Brackets, new crank balancer/pulley. M5R2, AOD Transmillons & other parts. Looking to relocate end of year, need to clean out my garage. Make offer.
MikeH

Updated list

In addition to the earlier posted parts, here are some that I bought to freshen up one of my engines. All are NIB.
Rod inserts
Main bearings
3 piece cam set
DIS module
Fuel regulator
https://m.imgur.com/a/Fgd1NVv
Make a reasonable offer please
MikeH

Last edited:
Bellhousing for T-56 & FMIC

McLeod Bellhousing: Small Block V8/V6 (pushrod motors) for T-56. only used for mock-up. Going with BBF/T-56. $300
FMIC never used.$50
McLeod SC V6 to LS-1 T-56 pressure plate and reverse button clutch plate never installed. $200
See link in first post for pics

Last edited:
8746-06 - I thought this was the big block bellhousing. Did you mean 8750-06?

Thank you for catching that, you are correct that the BBF/LS1 is 8746-06 and the SBF/LS1 is 8750-06. I had to look through the T56 Swap thread to find where I had posted the p/n’s.
Thanks for keeping me straight.
MikeH

Thank you for catching that, you are correct that the BBF/LS1 is 8746-06 and the SBF/LS1 is 8750-06. I had to look through the T56 Swap thread to find where I had posted the p/n’s.
Thanks for keeping me straight.
MikeH

Selling the 1/2" spacer too?

Do you have pics of the aluminum auto radiator and would you ship? Does this fit up close to stock and does the original fan mount as well?? Thanks!

Do you have pics of the aluminum auto radiator and would you ship? Does this fit up close to stock and does the original fan mount as well?? Thanks!

There is a link to pics of the rad in the first post. It comes with a SS shroud and factory fan & motor.

Moving soon. Need to unload a bunch of parts

93 SC Parts for sale Southeast CT Updated
Getting ready to move. Have a few parts cheap for those willing to come get them or meet me part way. All related to ‘93 SC
1. M5R2 GONE
2. AOD GONE
3. Engine (auto) assembled long block. Supposed to be a reman unit ran well when pulled. Might need gone through due to sitting in my garage for several rears on a stand. Blower is not installed but is available.
4. Engine GONE
5. Radiator OEM GONE
6. 2x intercoolers GONE
7. Front number cover (red) pretty good shape with chin spoiler and side marker lights.
8. Rear bumper cover (black)
9. Custom aluminum radiator (auto) this was made by Mike38SC 3” thick, 2 rows of 1” tubes. Furnace brazed. This worked well with a factory fan & self made shroud on my 93. Had to actually put some cardboard in front to keep the heat up. It ran too cool otherwise. Really hate to let this one go. But looking for a wide one to work with a BBF. $200
10. FMIC 3” in box. $60
11. Felpro engine gasket set p/n 260-1612
12. Dorman Balancer with pulleys $200
13. New BWD Red injectors (8) $80
14. New Melling oil pump $45
Link to pics. https://imgur.com/a/AcA9WOP
If you are interested and can pick up locally, pm me here or text/voicemail me at 8six0 four6zero 4four20. Ask for info, make offer. Leave contact info. Can email pics if requested. Any sane one will probably be accepted.
Found another brake and pedal set. Still have the McLeod V6/SBF bell housing, flywheel and LS1 clutch/PP.
More pic on Facebook “Mike Handley“

Taking my Bird with me, it will probably live in a trailer for awhile. Hope to be on the road West before Xmas!
MikeH

Back