1993 Thunderbird SC $3200 OBO

Thunder_chicken

Black on black leather, auto trans shifts fine. Not a spot of rust! Car has about 135k miles on it, odometer quit working shortly after I bought it. I bought it with a spun rod bearing. Now has approx 200 miles on a rebuilt engine. Brand new pistons, rings, crankshaft, cam bearings, main bearings, rod bearings, oil pump, head gaskets, and all other gaskets and seals, including valve seals. Runs and drives great. Only about 1000 miles on brand new TSW wheels and tires, with matching spare. Fully optioned, including split fold rear seat, auto lights, sunroof, leather, ride control, etc. Air conditioning blows cold. Interior is in very nice condition for its age. No tears in drivers or passenger seats. Clear coat is starting to fail on the trunk and roof. I have a lot of performance parts that could be negotiated with the sale, or it can be completely stock including wheels. Cant figure out how to post pictures, maybe wrong file type? I can email or text photos of the car if interested. Thanks- Stephen

Last edited:
Back