Car Cover

For Outdoor use I exclusively buy California Car Covers, either the Noah or the Stormweave, they provide excellent elements protection. A little pricey but worth it to protect your investment.

For Outdoor use I exclusively buy California Car Covers, either the Noah or the Stormweave, they provide excellent elements protection. A little pricey but worth it to protect your investment.

Same here. I have used Stormweave covers for years. They work wonders if you have to keep a car outside.

Same here. I have used Stormweave covers for years. They work wonders if you have to keep a car outside.

I recently tried the NOAH covers and they are much better for rain resistance however they are less forgiving to holes from like a mirror or something like that.

I've been researching and looking at both the budget car covers and the California car covers. I like the price of the budget covers about 120 for budget compared to 270 with the California. But the California has the mirror pockets which I like. Any thoughts

Back