Aluminum door sills

Slater85

SCCoA Member
Just got back from cleaning out my storage and found a few sets of sills leftover from the groupbuy a few years ago. If anyone is interested in them I have 3 full sets available, 2 Chrome sets and 1 Black Contrast ( bird in the center / SC in the corner ). The other black set pictured is not for sale, it's my personal set I have yet to install. $275 plus shipping, pm me your city and zip and I can quote the shipping.

** I also found some random ones and blank ones in the last picture, im going to see if I can put a few more sets together.

SILL4.JPG
sill3.JPG
SILL5.PNG

All completed sets I first posted are sold, just waiting payment on the last chrome super coupe set.

I’m gonna be able to finish off a few more sets out of the singles and blanks I found. But some guys on Facebook have already bought them, from the following picture I have the Black Contrast set with the large Bird logo ONLY available and the polished Set with Large Super Coupe across the middle, everything else is spoken/paid for.
83F127C0-4A1E-4CF6-B8B7-C11088A40E85.jpeg

yeah i have some oil caps. sc and the tbird logo for sure, just have to take another look to see if there are any xr7 ones.

Thanks again, the oil cap came in yesterday!!!
Let me know if you have any of the brake fluid caps in stock or will be making them again?

All completed sets I first posted are sold, just waiting payment on the last chrome super coupe set.

I’m gonna be able to finish off a few more sets out of the singles and blanks I found. But some guys on Facebook have already bought them, from the following picture I have the Black Contrast set with the large Bird logo ONLY available and the polished Set with Large Super Coupe across the middle, everything else is spoken/paid for.
View attachment 68661

Slater85. I know your post is 60 days old, but still worth a shot. Do you still have the black contrast with the large bird logo? I would be a buyer of oil cap too, let me know whatcha got. Im in 89002 (Henderson, NV)
I dont do FB.

Back