1989 SC part out, body, interior, chassis

defcat

1989 super coupe part out, all exterior and interior parts are currently available except fenders, message for pricing or to make an offer

I would possibly be willing to part with the entire car as a whole for the right price

(i intend on keeping the drive train, rims, front fenders, and sway bars)- if you want the rest as a whole and have a trailer i could give you a very good deal on it

-Interior
all Seats are good and the 2nd belts still retract, some of the dash is disassembled but all the parts are there, the center console lid, all interior plastic trim, all switches, ac unit, auto dimming mirror, glove box, steering wheel, secondary seat belt tracks, ect

-Exterior
**Aftermarket Fiberglass vented hood (after engine is out)
*Doors, glass, and trunk lid (need time to get interior out, electronics, and store parts elsewhere unless your buying the chassis too)
skirts and door trim available
Front bumper - grill is cracked but easily repairable, all mounting points intact including those on the air dam
Rear bumper - lower part is cracked and upper part is partly torn, mounting points still good, it should be repairable but more extensive than the front
Headlights- drivers side complete, passengers missing only directional lens
Tail lights - both
rear reflector- cover is cracked but has both original emblems

The chassis itself minus all aforementioned parts $50
-any other parts you want will be included at a reduced package price
-17" steel rims can be included for extra but i intended on keeping them (if you need them to use them to put it onto your trailer thats fine, however if you need them for the process of transporting it i will require a cash deposit for their value before they leave my property)

the car is considered totaled and will not come with a title

pics, more info, and links to come as soon as i can, feel free to massage me about anything you have questions about for a sooner answer or if you want to make an offer on anything

Last edited:
seats

They are gray cloth seats
sorry I haven't gotten any pics up yet I just started a second job this week

seats

the 2 front seats would be $160 + whatever the shipping cost would be
i can weigh them and call to get an estimate

seats

The front seats weigh about 130lb total between the two
the approximate box size to fit both in 1 package is 24"x30"x54"
i will call about an estimate as soon as possible

mirror

the rear view mirror i would do for $20 + shipping
weight is 1.2lbs 4"x5"x10" minimum box size
i got quoted at about $12 for the shipping with online calculator

seats

i will have to bring the seats in to get an accurate quote
but the range ive been given online varies from $150-250 depending on how i select the options
i could not get a freight shipping quote online but it should be at least a little bit cheaper

would you still be interested in them at that shipping price?

as a much cheaper alternative we could work something out to sell you the seat covers and padding (assuming you have your original frames to mount them on)

mirror

just send me a message with your email
then i can get your information, get it invoiced and give you my paypal

Not trying to jump ahead in the queue, but if the seats don't sale to someone that's posted ahead of me, I would be interested in the front seat pads and covers and the back seat.

response time

sorry about being extremely slow getting back to you all
I have quite a bit going on atm so please bare with me
(my sisters wedding is this week, had change my schedule in college last minute, 2 jobs ect)

Back