Micahdogg 89 SC part out

Sorry for not getting back to some people. I've had 3 people ask about buying the entire car, so I'm sorting through that. In the meantime, I'm keeping track of what parts people are asking for if it gets to that point of parting it out. If I don't have some of the bigger items spoken for, I can't move forward with parting it out (selling $7K worth of stuff and having a disabled vehicle.) But I am taking note of who is asking for what.

Headers are stainless kooks midlength with EGR bung, and two people are in line, but I've added you to the list.

cobra r hood 200
20 inch wheels/tires 1500
2.0 AR blower kit 3400
mandrel 2 into 1 exhaust 250
stainless headers 350
13 inch cobra brakes 150
brand new stainless brake lines 100
Tokicko shocks/ chopped springs 150
85mm polished TB 150
85mm MAF 100
80lb Injectors 150
Fuel line/fuel filter/hat/rails 250
Stealth fuel pump 75
march pulleys 125
5% jackshaft 75
10% jackshaft 75
chrome power steering pulley 40
2.75 chrome intercooler kit 450
3.5 chrome intake/filter 100
LC-1 Wideband 100
Oil Press Gauge 25
Boost Gauge 25
heads/cam/valvetrain 1500
APR head studs 65
powdercoated valvecovers 40
aluminum radiator 75
billet optima battery tray 50
BHJ balancer 150
clear headlights/corners 75
quarter horse and laptop 200
13lb aluminum Flywheel 150
Mcleod D/F Clutch like new 200
Ripper shifter 100
Triax Shift Handle/ UPR knob 75
Solid motor mounts 25
aluminum diff 3.27 150
SFR Alum driveshaft 200
Fuel pressure regulator 50
Polished overflow tank 30
Sub box/amp/subs 350
17 cobra spare 75
3 Metco tensioners 100
Polished alternator 50
Taylor plug wires 35
air lift bags 75
SN95/Cobra hubs (all 4) 175

Send me a PM if anyone is interested in anything.
Ill buy the 10% jackshaft i need it ASAP pls im going to tune my car with in next week, my number 760-684-1072 my name is joe.... Thank you micha

Ill buy the 10% jackshaft i need it ASAP pls im going to tune my car with in next week, my number 760-684-1072 my name is joe.... Thank you micha

I think you missed an important post in this thread. Based on the quote below, it doesn't appear that any of the parts will be available ASAP.

Sorry for not getting back to some people. I've had 3 people ask about buying the entire car, so I'm sorting through that. In the meantime, I'm keeping track of what parts people are asking for if it gets to that point of parting it out. If I don't have some of the bigger items spoken for, I can't move forward with parting it out (selling $7K worth of stuff and having a disabled vehicle.) But I am taking note of who is asking for what.

Being the in 'parts for sale' forum, you can't really blame sc-r. Either they're for sale or they aren't ;) - teasers suck.
I agree to a point, but I also don't like seeing answers missed because somebody glossed over the thread.

So is Micah still jerk'n around here? All this talk and no action is getting in the way of any discussions I've been having.

So is Micah still jerk'n around here? All this talk and no action is getting in the way of any discussions I've been having.

This right here. lol

I need that 10% jackshaft pulley. I want to get crazy and run my junkyard car at a race in October with 20% overdrive and a mix of 80% E85 and 20% methanol in the tank.

Back