89 Dk Blue interior door panel

91 Titanium

The rare dark blue leather on my 89 has grown on me, and I suspect it's unique which is nice.

The problem with a rare interior color is it's rare. Go figure.

The passenger side pull handle structure is pretty much toast. I have a local shop looking at ways to reinforce, but stitching together plastic is challenging. If anyone has a line on dark blue interior parts, I'm interested. The door panel is the immediate need, but it might be a good idea to stock some extra parts for the future.

MP

blue int parts

The rare dark blue leather on my 89 has grown on me, and I suspect it's unique which is nice.

The problem with a rare interior color is it's rare. Go figure.

The passenger side pull handle structure is pretty much toast. I have a local shop looking at ways to reinforce, but stitching together plastic is challenging. If anyone has a line on dark blue interior parts, I'm interested. The door panel is the immediate need, but it might be a good idea to stock some extra parts for the future.

MP

i have some blue intioer parts from my 92 sc. i have front n rears seats and door panels. the sc has a tweed/leather combo. i just was looking for some grey parts and the blue was in front. i forgot what side door panel i have.im in ny.

i have some blue intioer parts from my 92 sc. i have front n rears seats and door panels. the sc has a tweed/leather combo. i just was looking for some grey parts and the blue was in front. i forgot what side door panel i have.im in ny.

Is it dark/navy blue? I have seen a light blue door panel online but not sure if it came out of an SC. If the arm rest/door pulls are solid I would be interested in both door panels. Can you post or send me pictures?

MP

I have two 89 SC's that have been outside for years with the dark blue interiors....much of it is sun-damaged, but any panels you want you can have. I'd say anything that typically gets sun-burned probably is....I think the door panels are probably pretty ragged out too. :/

92 passenger blue door panel.

This blue looks quite a bit lighter than mine. It also has a blue switch panel rather than the black on my doors, which might have been a change by 92. I don't know if the tweed was available in 89. If the color matched I would need to swap out the tweed for my leather trim panel.

According to the sales brochures I have, the 89 interior color was 'shadow blue' but the 90 interior was 'crystal blue' which I'm guessing is a lighter blue. The SC and LX used the same interior color. I don't know what the color was by 91 or 92.

I'm interested if we can confirm the panels are from an 89 and all the structure is solid.

MP

According to the sales brochures I have, the 89 interior color was 'shadow blue' but the 90 interior was 'crystal blue' which I'm guessing is a lighter blue. The SC and LX used the same interior color. I don't know what the color was by 91 or 92.

This is what I found for the seats...don't see carpet broken out separately. I agree there was a darker blue, tho, and the '89s would explain it.

Super Coupe - Interior Trim Code Information (U.S. & CANADA)

Seat Type
Articulated Buckets

Material

Cloth
Titanium - 3A
Crys Blue - 3B
Cur Red - 3F
Mocha - --
Black - 3J

Leather
Titanium - UA
Crys Blue - UB
Cur Red - UF
Mocha - --
Black - UJ

Standard and LX codes are shown as different, but that doesn't mean the colors were.

Last edited:

These look pretty good and I'm guessing they haven't been sitting out in the sun since you parted out your car back in 2012. Do you have the driver door panel also? I see the chrome strip is missing. Do you have it, or was it sold separately. Not a major problem, my trim panel is in good shape but I would like the full door panel if it's available.

If you can vouch that the pull handle structure is reasonably solid, I would like to buy what you have. If I can make the PM function work I'll contact you there.

MP

That matches my interior ;)

92 passenger blue door panel.

What else do you have for that color combo interior Anthony? I'll take whatever you have ok, make a deal on the rear pumpkin depending on how much matching parts you have, Thanks!

blue int parts

What else do you have for that color combo interior Anthony? I'll take whatever you have ok, make a deal on the rear pumpkin depending on how much matching parts you have, Thanks!

hi ill be in town sunday at noon. the blue tweed parts came from a 92 sc. front seats, rear seats bottom n lower , door panels. the driver seat i took aparts for the motor but i still have the rest of the seat. all would need a cleaning . let me know when u want to meet, guessing weekends are the best.we can do a deal on parts the pumkin a def need. also if u have a alumnum drive shaft for the 94 auto that would be sweet. let me know what else u need .........i have alot of parts, colors. thx tony.

Back