Mid Atlantic MN12 (All Ford Meet)

rjgraul

SCCoA Member
Mid Atlantic MN12 (All Ford Meet)

Steve (1MTNCAT) is planning a Mid Atlantic All Ford Meet for August 17-19 2018.

Friday August 17- Test and tune at meet Mason Dixon Dragway Hagerstown MD. Runs 6-10PM

Saturday August 18-Meet at hotel then out to our house for a picnic 1PM. (More Details Later) Drive/Cruise to Car show in Hagerstown MD Saturday evening.

Sunday August 19-Meet at Mason Dixon Dragway for their Annual ALL FORD EVENT. Either Show car, Run our class or run other bracket. See event information below. Contact Track for event pricing.

For Hotel Information call Quality Inn, Spring Mills WV. and make reservations. (Shathena 304-274-6100) Reservation is under Mid Atlantic Car Club. Rates are Flat $79.00 night either King Rooms or 2 queens. Some coming single can split rooms if you prefer. Cutoff date is August 13, 2018 for group rates!!

This is open to All MN12, FN10, SC's, Mark VIII and associated Friends with Ford/Lincoln/Mercury Vehicles only. Please contact Steve at mtncatracing@gmail.com with cars and numbers of folks attending

Mason Dixon Dragway

Thanks for the info. Racing my SC isn't my thing, but the show and get together would be fun. Only had the car for a year and haven't taken it to any events yet. I'll see if it will fit in my schedule.

MP

If anyone has had trouble calling the host motel for this event I finally got thru today. The best time to call them would be mid day when they moight not be so busy. I think the guy I talked to said they are short staffed right now.

I am afraid we are going to have miss this one. We'll be traveling back and forth to NY a couple of times for family obligations this month. Damn shame because they are always lots of fun no matter state your car is in.

I am afraid we are going to have miss this one. We'll be traveling back and forth to NY a couple of times for family obligations this month. Damn shame because they are always lots of fun no matter state your car is in.

We will miss you..... Be carefull in your travels back and forth.....

Back