Some new changes

kenewagner

Getting the car ready to tune. I decided it was time to make some under the hood changes. To many up coming guys in the club are upping their game. It seemed my car was getting dated. I decided to go with a carbon fiber look. I also added a custom chin spoiler. My radiator sets forward compared to stock so the standard position would have done nothing to direct air where it is needed. This one is directing air right into my inter cooler. I am really happy with the look.

Ken275079FA-19DA-49E7-A2CA-90FD5884F9E0.jpeg156B3FB3-8721-4F9B-A3DA-FBBBD95DC0A5.jpeg43F52111-B4E6-459C-87DE-74CF693435AC.jpeg

That's really clean looking. The covers around the engine really help to de-clutter all the things there. Less to keep clean now!

Do you have a further back shot of the front with that chin you made for it?

Good job Ken, is that a wrap? No pun intended. I wonder if yours will hold up to the heat, I had wrapped the reservoir on the Annie but did not hold up and bubbled.

At first glance the lightning art work makes me think you have electric/hybrid power, but then I realized its probably for thunder/lightning very cool.

Good job Ken, is that a wrap? No pun intended. I wonder if yours will hold up to the heat, I had wrapped the reservoir on the Annie but did not hold up and bubbled.

At first glance the lightning art work makes me think you have electric/hybrid power, but then I realized its probably for thunder/lightning very cool.

It is a wrap. I did a lot of studying and purchased the one with the highest heat rating.

Ken

Back