My new addiction therapy/reminder

In the past week, family guy and Simpson’s had episode about what would happen if we didn’t have internet/connectivity. The would would stop to a halt.

I bet the materials are not as good. Regardless my car eats rear tires. Every time I take a trip and load the rear I come back with bald tires and dust in the bumper. If these work out next round maybe some better quality stuff. But I bet new wheels will be a trend and concave stuff will be old news. I can’t wait for three spokes, teddy bear and the penis style wheels to return.

Only fronts for now, tech had issues doing the rears so need to find another shop to do them.

Anyways milking this silly project at this point. God knows when I’ll be able to do some nice photos outside.

912F9CA2-40EE-459C-9247-DAC85C5A068A.jpeg
24E1222E-CDFB-48B3-9314-EFE5494DFD17.jpeg
1BD1D3AD-4989-4BC4-89BE-6C0B631B3226.jpeg
580C4320-8A26-42F3-9E6A-EC9BC5298E5C.jpeg

I bet the materials are not as good. Regardless my car eats rear tires. Every time I take a trip and load the rear I come back with bald tires and dust in the bumper. If these work out next round maybe some better quality stuff. But I bet new wheels will be a trend and concave stuff will be old news. I can’t wait for three spokes, teddy bear and the penis style wheels to return.

Looks good man! Penis style wheels..that was a thing?

Thank you Micah and Matt. It’s been a year since I got the car back from SCU and have been working on it at my pace to make it to a place to be happy with it. If it only stops failing and let’s me drive it without issues I will be fall in love with it again.

99238593-FC22-46CC-9B19-473300BAF8EC.jpeg

Making progress....trans is back in! But threw in the towel. Exhausted.
Fuel tank, drive shaft bolts, console and exhaust and the rig comes off the jack stand.

Back