1994 Black SC auto parts car

bt04250

I have a 94 auto sc I’m using as parts. Seats are goin in my car but my grey 50/50 seats are not horrible. Trans is bad. Some stuff has been used or sold already but let me know what you need. Willing to sell anything I’m not using. Would like to get this vehicle done by winter. Car did run when I started steeling parts trans and underbody rust was the reason I used for parts.

Feel free to text me on need parts/pics

630-five4six-six18three

Last edited:
94 sc parting out

Hi on ur 94 auto any brake lights on, were the air bags deployment? I'm looking for the front abs wheel speed sensors, and the airbag control module ( blue) on the passenger side under the dash. U will need to take down the glove compartment, nest to the EEC.

Nope. No light where on when part out started all air bags are in tact . All the parts your looking for are still in the car. Give me a day or so and I’ll make sure the abs sensors come out without any damage.

How much is it missing and how bad is the whole car? Pics would be great. Maybe interested in the whole car.

How much is it missing and how bad is the whole car? Pics would be great. Maybe interested in the whole car.

I bought the car with the original intent of swapping the interior, putting a trans in and flipping the car. After I had the vehicle in the air I wasn’t comfortably with putting back on the road due to unibody rot near the rear suspension. At this point the drivers door, gauge cluster and bezel, all vacuum lines, engine dipstick and tube, coolant bottle, wiper train and related have all been used/sold. I am also keepin the seats, carpet and door panels but not keying my original interior. Can text pics after work today if you are still interest. Let me know.

Hi on ur 94 auto any brake lights on, were the air bags deployment? I'm looking for the front abs wheel speed sensors, and the airbag control module ( blue) on the passenger side under the dash. U will need to take down the glove compartment, nest to the EEC.

Pm sent let me know

Sorry thought I replied to this a while ago. Guess I forgot to answer that pia question or something. Either way I used the vents so they are not available.

Sunroof car, headliner is nice, car will be leaving soon. Grab stuff while I have it. Added phone number to bottom of first post. Text for fastest reply

Last edited:
I have never checked it for 2 reasons. First reason is I need and like to be able to steer the car when I move it. Reason number 2 is they ae so cheap at local auto parts store it doesn’t warrant my time and energy to pull it which is why I bought one for my 95 vs taking that one

Back