2018 Cruisin’ Classics Car Show Win

J dot Miller

Hi Guys,
It has taken me a while but I finally one a trophy at my favorite car show the Cruisin’ Classics Car Show at the German American Club in Philadelphia. Why do I love this show:
  1. You can buy and take a pitcher of American or German BEER back to you car.
  2. Food is great. Love the Brats!
  3. Music.
  4. Nice people.
  5. Up to 400 cars to check out.

IMG_20180811_1205040.jpg
I arrived early this year as I decided to actually compete for a change since we planned to stay over night and eat dinner at Moonstruck so this time I cleaned Her up nice and opened all windows and even my trunk. FYI - Gus at Moonstruck is the best waiter ever!

They love Supercharged Fords/ Mercs!!! This is evident as they googled over the car, saying they never see those old SC'ed cars any more... Then they put me in a position of respect in the front row (the cars in-front of me went back in the field). How can I complain since now I am closer to the BEER! I could only imagine what they will do if they see some of the excellent SC's in this Club that put me to shame!

win.jpg
I am starting to regret trying to win now. As I take this picture I notice that the trophy is big. I am not sure I have a place to put it. But alas, Fast Freddie never won here so I will keep it. :eek:

Last edited:
Nice win! You've been talking about this car show for years now and we were always sorry we couldn't make it. Used to conflict with a family thing every year.

Congrats on the trophy Miller!!!!
Cougar turned out real nice buddy!
No more car shows in Morrisville PA?

Thanks guys. I sure hope some of you can make it to this show next year as there is nothing better than sitting next your your car with a pitcher of beer. It is like Carlisle part duex but closer to home. :eek: :)

Back