Reserve your room by 8/28/2018, even if you might not make it!

Pat DiPersia

SCCoA Admin
Just a reminder - you have until August 28, 2018 to book your hotel room under the SC-Shootout room block. After this date, the block is lifted. Prices may go up, rooms may be unavailable.

If there is a 1% chance you'll be at the Shootout this year, book your room NOW! You can cancel it with a full refund up to 48 hours prior to check-in.

Heard from the group organizer at the hotel yesterday - if you do not book the hotel under the group rate that expires on 8/28/2018, you WILL pay the street price which is higher. FYI.

Today is the last day to book a hotel room under the SC Shootout block. After today, there is no room guarantee, rates go up, and breakfast is not included.

If there is ANY chance you'll be at the Shootout, book your room. You can cancel three days prior to check-in and not pay a dime.

Who wants to split my room with me?

Where's Tim? lol

Hey Chris, I can't find your email address anywhere. Are you going to have an extra set of tires you can throw in the trailer that I can borrow? I would really not want to have to spend the money on a new set of tires just for the Shoot Out right now. I'm running 17" tires right now with the big Cobra brakes on the rear but with the TBird wheels. Can you give a guy a hand?

Last edited:
If I make it, I have some tires. I'm broke.

I get it. The car won't run right now and Gail is still on my case about being able to make the drive by myself. So I don't know what I am going to do, but for now I need to fix the car.

Back