94 SC Indiana

jetsonic

Well, with hesitation, I am considering selling my SC. I have no idea what these cars are bringing, other than what NADA/KBB says. We have outgrown our storage area, and I just can't see keeping it anymore. Kept thinking "one day... I'll get her out again."

I have had this car since 1996 and it has been kept inside since. Other than keeping a battery charger on it, and starting her occasionally, she hasn't been driven or licensed for years, other than around home here. It has a Jasper rebuilt motor, (due to a blown head gasket before) which I would guess doesn't have more than 20,000 miles on it... maybe less than that. Car has app 120,000 miles, but odometer isn't working.

I think the car is in really good shape. Most of the paint is as shiny as a new one. The roof has some paint issues, but the rest of the paint is factory.

Issues that I know about- pwr antenna not working. ride control not working. speedometer (periodically) /odometer not working.

I took good care of the car maintenance wise.

I would rather sell it to someone that appreciates these cars, than put on CL and just sell to anyone.

Thoughts?

Looking to see if anyone here is interested...

Attachments

• DSC_4333.JPG
    DSC_4333.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 1,355
Hey Matt, I don't see a "private message" tab/button anywhere... maybe I'm missing something. Haven't been on this site much...

Here my number. I don't think I can message you either haha 781-264-8040. Just text me whenever.

I don't know if the car is available or if you are interested in selling, but that thing is perfect, being a Teal, auto SC.

Hit me up and let me know if it still for sale, cash in hand ready to purchase.

410-459-2635
240-882-2202

thanks

Mind dropping me some more pictures?

Engine bay
Interior
Underneath

Any known damage

I'm in Central IL so not to far a drive to check it out if warranted.

Thanks.

Sure. You want them sent to an email account or here or in a pm? So major accidents. I think the right front fender was repaired from a parking lot incident... been a long time.

Send them however you want to.

email - rob at salukitech dot com

Dont have enough posts yet (long time sc guy but dont have access to my old account) so couldnt PM you on it.

Thanks

Back