1994 Cougar [ not supercharged ] to trade for a good set of doors , in Markham ont.

351tt

EDIT Oct 21/2018 : , car is going for scrap , I had a good look at the underneath yesterday , in my opinion its not worth it for anyone to fix .

I am doing a major purge around the property and in the garages so the old stand by transportation the 94 Cougar is on the list .. the mice got into it so it stinks like hell inside , but the car only has 145Klm on it and the body is pretty good, just a few small rot spots at the bottom back of the rockers , the doors are good .. so here is the dilemma I want to keep the doors in case I need them down the road.., I don't want to send a car to the wreckers , particularly one of these that is salvageable ,so if someone has a replacement interior or an incredibly bad sense of smell I will trade the car for a good set of MN12 doors .
Paint is faded , needs a rear brake line , minimal rocker patch work and either a supernatural powered cleaning agent or replacement interior ..its beige interior, light blue exterior .
I have not drove it on the road in years.. I started it today to move it and it fired right up , so if anyone is interested I will take a better look at it .
Reply here if I don't see a notification , I don't sign in very much .
Last option is to pull the doors and a few other things off and send it to the wreckers, if there are any parts that anyone wants that will be so low of effort on my part it will be indistinguishable from rem sleep that may be a possibility to take those before it goes .
Dave .

Last edited:
for some reason the fourm will not let me message u directly....i need the drivers sun visor
and the vents on the dash that blow air for the defrost to the side windows.... please let me know...thanks...my email is colautti9@hotmail.com

Back