Spare SuperCoupe Parts For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanMatteson

Hello again!

I've still got an assortment of spare parts, some of which have come off my '90 Super Coupe, and others that I obtained from an '89 Super Coupe that I recently parted out. Most of this stuff is in really good shape. Please take a moment to review the list, and if you're interested in anything please let me know ASAP.

Rear Bumper Cover, Red, $150

Hood, Black, Including Hinges, will need minor bodywork, but little to no rust on it, $50

Door Sill Trim Plates, Black, Left and Right, $35 for the pair

Two SuperCoupe Rims Off '89 SC, Complete with Centre Caps, $70 for the pair (tentatively sold to Steve Richards)

One SC Spare Tire (Doughnut), with the Billet Aluminum Rim, $50

Used Rear Calipers, Left and Right (good for cores or home rebuild), $30 for the pair

Used Front Calipers, Left and Right (good for cores or home rebuild), $30 for the pair

Used A/C Lines Off '89 SC, $15 each (cond to evap line sold, but the other is still available)

Brake Pedal Assy (From 5-spd car), $25

Clutch Reservoir with Cap, $15

Hand Brake Assy in good condition, $35

Coolant Reservoir Off '89 SC (with hole for Coolant Level Sensor), $20

5-spd Transmission Cross-member (Off '89 SC), $15

Half-shaft (not a 'fat shaft') Off '89 SC, $25

I also have other odds and ends (some cooling lines, electrical harnesses, relays, sensors, etc.), so if you're searching for something in particular and it's not listed above, please don't hesitate to ask. All prices listed are in CDN funds. These parts are available immediately on a 'cash and carry' basis. I'm not interested in having to ship these parts all over North America, thus I have not listed these items under the general classifieds board.

Best regards,

Sean

Last edited:
Updated 11/27/2002

The rear bumper cover and the billet aluminum spare wheel are no longer spoken for.

Cheers,

Sean

Sean ,looking for the fog light switch on the console and rear end (if you have a auto) let me know John

sean, do you have a fog light? im in need of a right fog light lol
mine is burnt out on my sc

John,

The console was gone from the parts car when I got it, as was the vast majority of the interior, so unfortunately, I don't have a spare fog light switch. Also, the car was a 5-spd, and I was planning to keep the pumpkin for a rebuild and then swap it into my car, so it's got the 2.73:1 gears in it right now, and I'm hanging onto it.

Sorry,

Sean

Bruce,

I think I actually do have one fog lamp assy from that parts car, but it doesn't have a bulb in it, and it sounds like you just need a bulb. I think these cars with the factory fog lights take special bulbs that aren't readily available from the aftermarket, or so I've been told. I've bought replacements for my car from the local Ford dealership for $12 or $15 each.

Sorry,

Sean

parts flywheel

Sean
Are you in need of the flywheel stuff that I have?
I have transferred my test engine onto a skid with a wood front engine support which supports it by the motor mounts.
It is basically all re-assembled ready for the small details to get it to run:
Fuel lines supply and tank (have one from neighbor I can borrow)
My main wiring harness is ready, I have to make a "control" box to hold indicator lights, and switches for ignitition, starter etc
I have to connect the cooling system inlet to output
Mount Bell housing and starter (have located a bell housing to borrow for the test).
Do you still have the exhaust front section? This might make the test run alot quieter otherwise I'll get Ctire parts to make some short extensions to get the noise away.
I think I need on 02 sensor, and a way to mount it in the Passenger side.
As you can see I am getting there, just wanted to know if I can still count on keeping the flywheel for a while more, likely will be done with it by January.

Peter,

I've got to plan on swapping a new clutch into my car in the next couple of months (certainly before she goes down the track the next time), and I was counting on having that flywheel machined and ready to drop in. As long as you get this test run completed soon, I should be OK. Please just keep me posted as to your progress, and let me know if anything comes up that might delay it.

I'm trying to remember what all you've got. I know about the flywheel, but I can't remember what else you borrowed. I think you took the old mounts from that motor, didn't you? And the flexplate?

Thanks,

Sean

Parts

I have the Flex plate, one well used clutch disk, the flywheel and bolts (and flexplate bolts), the engine back plate, and the motor mount brackets - I think thats it.
I was intending to keep the motor mount brackets? I suspect I will probably be using the block brackets, welding a steel flat across it which will then attach to the Mustangs Rubber isolator and use the mustangs lower brackets - this is what it is looking like right now.
I think the tightest thing is going to be the power steering pump, we'll see.
Removing the flywheel should need it is quite quick, so it is available if need be.
Cheers

Peter,

Sorry, but I just saw your response now.

The clutch disk and motor mount brackets are yours as we discussed when you picked the stuff up. However, the rest of the stuff I'll need back at some point. You're OK for the time being, and when that should change I'll try to give lots of advanced notice.

Best regards,

Sean

Dave,

That parts car did have EGR, just like my '90 5-spd. I sold the PCM to Mike Mills, since his had failed and he needed to get his car running. I didn't know there were any '90 5-spd cars without the EGR.

Best regards,

Sean

Reduced prices!!!

Yeah, it's me again trying to make more space in the garage! Here's some revised pricing to see if anyone wants to part with some cash at that perfect time of year when none of us has enough of it!!!

Rear Bumper Cover, Red, $100

Hood, Black, Including Hinges, will need minor bodywork, but little to no rust on it, $25

Door Sill Trim Plates, Black, Left and Right, $25 for the pair

One SC Spare Tire (Doughnut), with the Billet Aluminum Rim, $35

Used Rear Calipers, Left and Right (good for cores or home rebuild), $20 for the pair

Used Front Calipers, Left and Right (good for cores or home rebuild), $20 for the pair

Used A/C Lines Off '89 SC, $10 each (cond to evap line sold, but the other is still available)

Brake Pedal Assy (From 5-spd car), $15

Clutch Reservoir with Cap, $10

Hand Brake Assy in good condition, $25

Coolant Reservoir Off '89 SC (with hole for Coolant Level Sensor), $10

5-spd Transmission Cross-member (Off '89 SC), $10

Half-shaft (not a 'fat shaft') Off '89 SC, $15

All of these parts are ready immediately to be picked up. If you look around, I doubt you'd find these same items any cheaper! All prices are in CDN funds, and don't include shipping, duty, delivery, etc. costs. If you'd like a pic of something, just ask. I don't have any available at the moment, but upon request I'll fire up the digital cam and forward a copy of whatever you're interested in.

I don't need any of these parts, and would prefer to have a little cash for upcoming modifications to my '90 SC, so if you see something that you need, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Sean

Steve,

Sorry. The skirt package has already been sold. It was picked up over a month ago.

I hope you find a skirt package to install on your XR7! I've seen a couple XR7's done up with the SC skirts and rear bumper cover, and they look great!!!

Cheers,

Sean

Steve i bought the skirts from Sean but then found out the car i bought them for wasnt worth fixing, Pm me if you want them and we will work something out

That's right! Sorry, Bruce. Had I remembered that, I would have steered Steve your way right from the start.

Cheers,

Sean

Hey sean i'm looking for a the window wash fluid contanier you have one? mine weaks!!!

Also the container that holds the fuses that is right beside the washer fluid my container writing on the top is all peeled off.

damnit where is the spell check on this thing i hope everything is correct

Thanx

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back