1993 SC AUTO, Located in Erie, PA 16511 $3800 obo

KrAzyT

Selling my 93 SC AUTO due to not having the room nor the time to drive it. I bought the car from Dave last year at Super Coupes Unlimited.
Car is rust free! Has 143XXX miles on it currently. Car runs and drives great, has a lot of new parts. Almost all the suspension has been replaced (Has NON ARC shocks all around now). Sits on Eibach lowering springs with manual air bags in the rear. Big brake kit on the front with cross drilled and slotted rotors. Also has drill rear rotors. Motor has new wires, coil, DIS module, cam sensor, plugs, alternator, power steering pump, battery, belts and SCP belt tensioners. Ported early model M90 with fresh oil. Shorty headers, empty cats and mustang GT mufflers. 255LPH fuel pump with new strainer.
Larger transmission cooler and inner cooler fan. Transmission has a shift kit, unknown what brand. 373s and trac loc in the rear. Tires have maybe 3k on them.

Car is probably a 7/10 with paint, hood has a few scuff and there are some dings that could be fixed with a paint-less dent removal kit.

I will add pictures when I am at my home computer. Looking to sell before winter comes. Asking $3800, would accept trades towards the car, bang bangs or ATVs but prefer the cash. Title is in hand and ready for a new owner.

Call and leave a message or txt me. 814 eight eight two five 0 five six

Thanks!

Back