SC Shootout -- TBU Box-of-Crap Raffle

Nettlesd

Each year we hold a box-of-crap raffle at the SC Shootout.

Many of you have donated items in the past -- some cool crap that can actually be put to good use and some not so cool crap, just for the fun of it -- those sometimes being the highlight of the auction.

To keep the tradition going, we need your donations. Do you have a part or tool you don’t need, “crap” in your garage you just have to get rid of -- basically anything you want to give away?

As in the past, the box (or boxes) will be auctioned off to the highest bidder.

So bring all your “crap” to the SC Shootout -- someone else’s crap can be someone else’s treasure. And remember, the raffle is worthy -- the proceeds are given to the racer who has the worst break-down.

Who bought the Ohio Box? Whoever bought it must bring it back for this years auction.

Note: Dinner at Parkett Drive-In has been rescheduled to 8:00 PM, so plan on the TBU Junk Box auction happening around 10:30 PM on Friday night under the tent.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't recall but who has the Ohio Box? I believe Sally had it the year before. Chris Vining?

Last time I saw the Ohio box, Sarah Homan bought it and I think the following year was rained out. I could be wrong.
Alan

Maybe Vining

I can't remember who got it last year, but I do remember Vining sampling the alcohol that was included in it. :):D:D

TBU Junk Box auction will be delayed until around 10:30- 11:00 PM because of Parkette diner being rescheduled to 8 pm. Plan to meet under the tent on hotel’s rear parking lot.

Thanks, David

Well, I didn't bring any boxes....but I left with 5....lol!

Kinda sad no one wanted to bid on the Ohio box....maybe it needs more good and less gross stuff in it next year! lol....Jacob....kept telling Amanda "NO-NO-don't bid on THAT!" lol

Well, I didn't bring any boxes....but I left with 5....lol!

Kinda sad no one wanted to bid on the Ohio box....maybe it needs more good and less gross stuff in it next year! lol....Jacob....kept telling Amanda "NO-NO-don't bid on THAT!" lol

At least I can put some anti turbo slogan on the outside of it now.

At least I can put some anti turbo slogan on the outside of it now.

Make it great again, Jacob! It did go downhill as far as perceived value (based on the selling price) after being marked "Turbos Rule"....:p:rolleyes: lol

You should put a TVS in it or something!

Make it great again, Jacob! It did go downhill as far as perceived value (based on the selling price) after being marked "Turbos Rule"....:p:rolleyes: lol

You should put a TVS in it or something!

I think more value would be in a few repair freeze plugs and a wrench lol

How was the Shootout overall? Glad it was nice weather for yall!!!

I plan on being there next year with the new addition white 93

Glad you're carrying on Tom. :)

Weather was nice, just kinda hot. Missed seeing the turboyz and the turbo cars and other friends who didn't attend this year! I think things went real well for alot of people/cars and not so well for others. This was the first year that I had to trailer the car early, I think. I'm disappointed knowing that there was both much better dyno numbers and much better track numbers that were right there and would have been easy to obtain, had the car (and my preparations) allowed it. Jacob, Danielle and I need to get back into the groove and bring Southern IN track domination back to the Shootout!

Back