Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Future of the SC Shootout

here are a couple of dates so what does everyone think...??

here are a few dates to think about.... sept 8th, sept 22nd or sept 29th.... I would love to hear some input from those that would want to go... so please let me know so we can lock this all up....Ricch
    Too many cars,too little time to drive them. Anything less than 500 cubes is a small block. If you slow down in life you will get run over..

update. dates

Well it looks like the weekend of the 22nd of sept.. so everyone put the weekend of sept 20th to the 22nd of sept... see everyone then.. watch for more updates as well as what we have planned for this party....rich
    Too many cars,too little time to drive them. Anything less than 500 cubes is a small block. If you slow down in life you will get run over..

Quote Originally Posted by pro street rich View Post
    Well it looks like the weekend of the 22nd of sept.. so everyone put the weekend of sept 20th to the 22nd of sept... see everyone then.. watch for more updates as well as what we have planned for this party....rich
    Address for the track and hotel? Would like to check the route and mileage I will have from Nebraska

Ken

93 SC Whipple powered 11.648 @ 119.6
    Twin Turbo, air intercooled..yet to see

here you go

Quote Originally Posted by kenewagner View Post
    Address for the track and hotel? Would like to check the route and mileage I will have from Nebraska

Ken
    the race track is Great Lakes Dragaway union grove wis. the hotel will be near by at hy 20 $ I-94 we are still putting the hotel deal together as there are a few hotels there to work with.
    Now the good part.. the track is 15 mins away from the hotels and the dyno is also 15 mins away in the other way. The sat night cruise is 10 mins away if we want to do that instead of a dinner?? Now all of this is on the freeway so it is easy to move around.. Hope this helps you all out.. There will be more to come in the coming months so everyone can plan and make time for their vacation time....Rich

Very cool of you making this happen and not letting the Shootout die out completely!!!

Way to go Rich!!
    Tom Downs-member#2752
    MPX'd 90 SC Auto~bought Feb. 2012
    RIP MOM!!! I will always miss and think about you 4Ever! 1940-2018
    RIP Rexy boy!!!! Miss my dog 2006-2018
    http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage_v...vehicle&id=424

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 89XR7TD View Post
    Very cool of you making this happen and not letting the Shootout die out completely!!!

Way to go Rich!!
    Thanks for the kind words and as always I am always open to anyone wanting to help in any way at all.....Rich

the race track is Great Lakes Dragaway union grove wis. the hotel will be near by at hy 20 $ I-94 we are still putting the hotel deal together as there are a few hotels there to work with.
    Now the good part.. the track is 15 mins away from the hotels and the dyno is also 15 mins away in the other way. The sat night cruise is 10 mins away if we want to do that instead of a dinner?? Now all of this is on the freeway so it is easy to move around.. Hope this helps you all out.. There will be more to come in the coming months so everyone can plan and make time for their vacation time....Rich

Looks like about 8 hrs away for me so thats a big plus

Ken

93 SC Whipple powered 11.648 @ 119.6
    Twin Turbo, air intercooled..yet to see

Rich,

Please make a separate post in the SCCoA events forum announcing this meet and I will make it sticky, so more people will see it.

Thanks, David
    1991 SC AOD 4.2..2.3 Whipple..........10.910 @ 125.61
    2016 SRT Challenger Hellcat.............10.597 @ 135.78

My Garage

Old Newby looking for the Shootout

I put my car away for sometime now but did decided to finish it. Found my old login to find the next shootout and it seems I missed it!! Is it done for good now, was that the last one? Is am only 20 minutes from Milwaukee, I cant believe I was 2 months late!

fear not we got you covered

Not to worry, we got you covered. everything you would have liked will be still around for this coming year. we may add a few things as well as to mix things up a bit. stay tuned for more....Rich