So let's get together

ALS35

SCCoA Member
When: October 21, 2018, 2:00 PM
Where: Timmie's on Dundas just east of the 403. south side.
Why: Just because.

I haven't had much luck getting together the remaining die hards in the Ontario group so come out if you can.
Alan

So Let's get together

When: October 21, 2018, 2:00 PM
Where: Timmie's on Dundas just east of the 403. south side.
Why: Just because.

I haven't had much luck getting together the remaining die hards in the Ontario group so come out if you can.
Alan

Sorry Guys

Been so long not even sure i'm posting correctly.

Living up on Georgian Bay between PS and Sudbury.

Did have the car out today to get beer. :) First time since June. Not the beer run.:D

Unfortunately thinking of selling although may take it to Florida for the winter.

All the best.

Paul

Get together

Did it happen ? Unfortunately I put all my S/C stuff away the previous weekend.
The only things still at home were the Turbo Coupes & the 77, or I would've been there.

Just me, Tony and Deryck. My car was there. Tony was chasing a starter issue, so no car. Deryck was chasing a cooling fan issue, so no car.
Missed you at the T-bird club show in July, Doug.
Alan

Show in July

I had good intentions & spent most of the day before cleaning & checking over the 77.
I took it that night to a cruise about 40 minutes away (Port Hope ) & blew a top rad hose on the
way home at 8:30. I was kinda pissed. Why would a car with only 8.200 miles do that ? Should've been warrenty.
I guess the fact that it was 41 years old had something to do with it lol. Could've been worse, I was only 20 minutes from home.
Could've been the next day on the 401. By the time I got home it was too late to prep 1 of the turbo coupe's or Super coupe's, so I didn't
make it.

Back