Air filter dust shield

MP's Intake shield for T-Bird SC

Hello All,

It was brought to my attention there are 10 members interested in a MP GP for the intake shield.

We can do this, only need to decide on a way to move forward.

If you all have a PayPal account I can send out a PP invoice to all interested if I have your PP email address.

These are made of steel sheet-metal that requires painting.

It will take us a few weeks to get the material and have it cut and formed.

For 10 we can provide for $89ea.

Does this sound good?

Charles
Magnum Powers, LLC

Hello All,

It was brought to my attention there are 10 members interested in a MP GP for the intake shield.

If you all have a PayPal account I can send out a PP invoice to all interested if I have your PP email address.

Does this sound good?

Charles
Magnum Powers, LLC

Count me in. Can I PM you my PayPal address?

scskydivin,

Looks like it's 10. I am in for 2 of them if available. Just contact and let us know next move.

Thanks
Hey Glenn! Still at it? Millennium TBird says hello. You think I should get one of these and straighten out her intake?

Hey Jon,

Yeah, the SC pathoghen has no cure. Still at it and them some :rolleyes:

The intake you have is among the nicest out there, cold air fed from below. I'd leave it alone, but you are free to sign up for the group purchase.

Are you going on the Epic Drive 2019? Seems like it is so very close to you, starting in NC and ending in Savannah. Two of my SCs are going on the Epic. Maybe a 3rd?

Would be great to see the Millenium bird there.

Cheers,

Glenn

Hello All,

Does this sound good?

Charles
Magnum Powers, LLC

It sounds great to me, so I'm in. The only question that I have is, Will the finished product be painted?

Magnum Powers Introduction and offer

I just sent the drawings off for quote since it has been quite some time since we had these made, want to make sure we can make them for the same price as a few years back.

My email is: charles_warner@mindspring.com
971 226 9006

Charles

It's been awhile since I post here,
hope i'm not too late for group purchase.
sign me up for 1 dust shield,
I got paypal...

Hey guys, sorry for starting this thread and being away so long. Looks like everybody took I terst after a slow start. Charles do we send the money to that e mail in PayPal or wait? Hope everyone is doing well.

Jamie

Hey guys, sorry for starting this thread and being away so long. Looks like everybody took I terst after a slow start. Charles do we send the money to that e mail in PayPal or wait? Hope everyone is doing well.

Jamie

I'm still waiting for quote to make sure what price I can make these for since it has been so long since we last made them. I will be sending out PP invoices once we get things nailed down to all on the list.

Charles

Well it looks like I will not be able to provide these parts. Been 10 years or so since we make these parts and one of the CAD files has been corrupted. Time required to regenerate the part anew for 10 parts is not available.

Sorry,
Charles

Thanks for looking into Charles. We do appreciate your time.

Is there a chance that you have the general dimensions on a picture or drawing somewhere? I'm kind of handy and it would be a good starting point if you have anything. If not, I understand.

Thanks again.

Well, that sucks.

What if we got orders for 20 or so? I'm in for one also. I could post up at TCCoA and see if there's interest there as well to boost the numbers.

Just a thought ....

I would post it and explain the situation. I feel like there is a lot of interest in this piece, we just gave to make people aware of it. The more people's interest we peak, I feel like the better our chances are of getting it reproduced. Basic supply and demand. Charles if I'm wrong I stand corrected. Let us know. Thanks

Well, that sucks.

What if we got orders for 20 or so? I'm in for one also. I could post up at TCCoA and see if there's interest there as well to boost the numbers.

Just a thought ....

Hey,
I am thinking about fabricating my own Cold Air Intake Shield. I’ll make one for my SC with a stock hood and one for my SC with a Cervini fiberglass hood with Nasa scoops. If all goes well, I would consider making a few extra that I could sell. It will take me some time, but I’ll share my progress.

Back