rebuilt 3.8 stock long block

bumpskier45

need to get rid of this engine asking 1100.00 OBO fully rebuilt all paperwork in hand from machine shop. any reasonable offer will not be turned away. other items coming soon. walboro 255 with new sending unit, spoiler with brake light from ford, corner lights and headlights 2 years old, IRCM, DIS, Cirvini hood. something secific just ask I may have it for sale. Local pick up, if asking price is given I will go up to 300 miles to meet for pick up.

Attachments

• 1103181228[1].jpg
    1103181228[1].jpg
    4 MB · Views: 412
reduced price

1115181741[1].jpgThis is taking up room in my man cave and really needs to go price reduced to 700 OBO.

Last edited:
need to get rid of this engine asking 1100.00 OBO fully rebuilt all paperwork in hand from machine shop. any reasonable offer will not be turned away. other items coming soon. walboro 255 with new sending unit, spoiler with brake light from ford, corner lights and headlights 2 years old, IRCM, DIS, Cirvini hood. something secific just ask I may have it for sale. Local pick up, if asking price is given I will go up to 300 miles to meet for pick up.
call me 314766 eight 4 eight 6. Nick

long block

My name is Nicholas my phone number is 3147668486 I'm intrested in a few of your items including the long block if you would please give me a call my number is 3147668486

Engine is SOLD. More parts to come when I get them off this post is now closed thank you,

Last edited:
Back