Rear shock tower braces.

brace

Ok....I've set up the drill press and all to build a few more....... Interested? I will continue to honor the "Christmas Special" price and it includes shipping in the U.S.

Hey,
Just sent a letter your way. I can't wait to test-fit it. I'll try to do it as soon as possible so that I can order a couple more if I really like it and want one for each of my cars (even the ones that won't be driven as hard).

I'm beefing up one of my SCs in particular with the Lower Engine Cradle Brace, the Front Subframe Suspension Support Brace, the Rear Torsional Load Brace, and a bigger Rear Anti-Sway Bar. I might even get the Strut Tower Brace for the SC V6 engine too since I am planning on PUSHING it really hard.

Hi Ron,
Hope all is well Your way. I need one more, primer fine. Sadly shows canceled so will need it shipped. Zero rush. Let me know a total to 99212. Thanks and take care!
Creighton

brace

Hi.how are things out your way? been well?...yes I can build another for you. I will honor the "Christmas special" for $60.oo shipped.

message me

brace

Ok........I spent two days in the area hospital with an inflammation around my dialysis catheter site. On antibiotics for a week...the braces will go out shortly.....I need a couple of days for the swelling to reduce. (I'm nearly 70 yrs old, this is my hobby)

Thanks...........I have orders for two Black - one White and one brace in Primer. You WILL get them.

brace

Hi my friend..I'll have yours in primer before the check arrives and get it shipped....thanks..........the remaining three buyers will have their braces shipped this week through U.P.S.

brace

ok.the first coat of black as well as white paint are drying right now. Will add and second and third coat this week.........hope to ship them this week/weekend. This includes shipping on the bare metal brace too. Primer brace will be shipped as per buyers instructions.........THANKS!

brace

The braces have been shipped..........I sent each of you the U.P.S. store # and tracking number..............THANKS!

brace

Well............the last braces have been built and shipped...............if there is any interest.let me know..............will still honor the Christmas price of $60.oo shipped

brace

Ok....have two requests from TCCoA as of today.............have sold more of them here. If I am able to continue for find cheaper deals on quality materials..I'll reduce the price. my shipment of fasteners arrived today..get set up and get busy..............anyone interested?

Last edited:
Back