1990 Ford Thunderbird SC - For Sale - great condition

doran

Wanting to sell my black 1990 Thunderbird SC.

The vehicle overall is in great condition for it's age. It had been garage kept for many years.

95,830 miles car. I have been driving it occasionally.

Automatic Transmission

Black Exterior, Black cloth interior

The engine was replaced about 30,000 miles ago.

The interior is in great condition. There are a couple of trim items that are not perfect.

The AC needs to be repaired, and the transmission has been shifting rough.

Located near York, PA

Asking $2,000 (lowered on 12/27/2018)

Any questions please ask. I hope the link below will work so that you can see all the pictures.
See additional pictures at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/149dQGtl8Qd8hgluJjsHN_e2pxcy4vz-a?usp=sharing

Still have the original unopened cassette demo tape and original cassette cleaners. Also have the original brochure for a 1989 Thunderbird SC that the original owner was given prior to purchasing this 1990 Thunderbird.

IMG_0292.jpg
IMG_0291.jpg
IMG_0289.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0278.jpg
    IMG_0278.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,687
Last edited:
Updated post with location and pricing. Follow link in the post for additional pics

Can you give us a location, price and photos of the engine and trunk ?

Updated post with location and pricing. Follow link in the post for additional pics

I'm not sure what the proper protocal is to get contact info so i can take a look at it so I will start withmy email rickyrj1@verizon.net. if you can contact me. I live in central NJ near the shore
Thank You
Rick

Still for sale?

Do you still have this car for sale?

If I flew in from Florida, do you think it would have any problems if I drove it back?

Thanks.

I'm not sure what the proper protocal is to get contact info so i can take a look at it so I will start withmy email rickyrj1@verizon.net. if you can contact me. I live in central NJ near the shore
Thank You
Rick

I'm in Hamilton, NJ with a 90 Auto for sale, I wanted to send you a private message but you need at least 10 threads or posts

Do you still have this car for sale or has it been sold? Why did you have to change out the engine?

Mark

Do you still have this car for sale or has it been sold? Why did you have to change out the engine?

Mark

Sorry for jumping in this posters thread but I have a '90 auto in great shape I might consider selling if the price is right. I'm located right next door to Chesapeake in Va. Beach.

Available?

IS THIS CAR STILL AVAILABLE FOR SALE?
IF. SO. PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP. VERY INTERESTED IN YOUR CAR
316-880-4108
Matt

The vehicle overall is in great condition for it's age. It had been garage kept for many years.

95,830 miles car. I have been driving it occasionally.

Automatic Transmission

Black Exterior, Black cloth interior

The engine was replaced about 30,000 miles ago.

The interior is in great condition. There are a couple of trim items that are not perfect.

The AC needs to be repaired, and the transmission has been shifting rough.

Located near York, PA

Asking $2,000 (lowered on 12/27/2018)

Any questions please ask. I hope the link below will work so that you can see all the pictures.
See additional pictures at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/149dQGtl8Qd8hgluJjsHN_e2pxcy4vz-a?usp=sharing

Still have the original unopened cassette demo tape and original cassette cleaners. Also have the original brochure for a 1989 Thunderbird SC that the original owner was given prior to purchasing this 1990 Thunderbird.

View attachment 69164
View attachment 69165
View attachment 69167[/QUOTE]

This thread can probably be locked.

I bought this car today.

P13yk1y.jpg

There's somethign about driving a well-sorted, bone-stock SC. Very satisfying!

I totally agree, my 100% stock '90 auto drives so good and is super comfortable compared to my highly modded '94 auto. But if I need a thrill it's the '94 all the way baby.............;)

Back