Midwest Bash / Shoot Out 2019

If i can get my crap together the angrybird will be out for blood this year lol many many upgrades!

New 4.2 mustang block pinned mains stud girdle
Dbl roller timing set stud mount adjustable rockers
Biggest hydrualic cam offering for our motors.
2300 TVS
4" intake
95mm tb
#120 injectors
Fuel cell
E85
New headers
Cobra brakes
Lintech valve body (had art carr)
New hood (cowl instead if mach1)
Deep cast tranny pan
New leather

Lots of upgrades since last year...lots of stuff to finish....ran an 11.36 last year so this should be the year of the 10.xxx if i get it done.......

there might be a 35th taking judgement on things

I might get to pair off with a certain white SC then

Ken

I do plan on having at least one 35th ready for some fun and games.. I will be getting a new pair of shoes for it to make sure it does hook up this year....Rich

we should be just about ready to open reg.

For those that want to get signed up it should be up and running very soon, or so my son says...lol. He has been the brains behind all tht stuff that has been posted.....so give him a big hand when you see him.....Rich

more great news

I have been working with the cruise place for sat night and we have worked out something great. they are willing to "rope off" a spot for us to park. In the past parking has always been an issue so I work this out for everyone... We will have our own place to park and that will make this go even better... that's all for now....Rich

I have been working with the cruise place for sat night and we have worked out something great. they are willing to "rope off" a spot for us to park. In the past parking has always been an issue so I work this out for everyone... We will have our own place to park and that will make this go even better... that's all for now....Rich

Awesome, Rich :D I've been to that cruise-in/show many times, it should be a good time for everyone.

Looking forward to it

I'm planning on going. I'm still hoping there will be a car show, but I'll go regardless. Work or guaranteed bad weather are the only things that would stop me. Seeing that I now work at a place that builds show cars and race cars, my boss not only gets it, he encourages going to events like this, so I doubt work will be a problem. My SC has gotten a face lift, so I'm looking forward to this season of shows...and I always love seeing lots of MN12s and hanging with their owners.

car show??

We have been thinking that if people want to we could do a show on Friday night when everyone gets in. I know it might be hard for some people to get their cars clean after their drive but it is an idea... Now on another note. some people have talked about the ferry. it is about a twenty mile drive from the landing to the hotel.. Just so you all know....Rich

It's great to see this is coming together so well and so early in the year. Lot's of time for getting organized/committed.
I have booked my time off from work and booked a hotel room.
Looking forward to seeing the gang again.
Alan

It's great to see this is coming together so well and so early in the year. Lot's of time for getting organized/committed.
I have booked my time off from work and booked a hotel room.
Looking forward to seeing the gang again.
Alan

Looking forward to it and hopefully I have my car done to give you some competition :)

looking good here.

Looks like this is going to be a great weekend for all of us again. We are looking at a couple of surprise's to add to this as well. We have talked to Duane about running the "TBU" deal this year again. We have an inside room for this so we are good for that. There should be some sign up info coming real soon as well. Hope to see everyone this fall for a great and fun filled weekend..... Your committee for the Mid West Bash/ Shoot out...

Looking forward to it and hopefully I have my car done to give you some competition :)

I guess I'll have to switch to the race tune Dave gave me. And lighten up the car some more. Maybe see 10's. No nitrous going on this one. I want the engine to last.
Alan

I guess I'll have to switch to the race tune Dave gave me. And lighten up the car some more. Maybe see 10's. No nitrous going on this one. I want the engine to last.
Alan

I ditched the n20 myself. I got tired of it working half the time. New motor 4.2 stroker , mustang block pinned mains stud girdle roller timing set stud mount adjustable rockers. 2300 TVS , 120# injectors, fuel cell, external pump, e85, full 2idth radiator. Lots of changes... just have alot to do to finish it.

I will not be able to attend. Middle of soccer tournament season, hard to miss when I'm the head coach. Have fun.

Back