Midwest Bash / Shoot Out 2019

Changes

All,

We were just informed that there has been a sickness in the dyno operator's family and they will not be able to accommodate us for the Midwest Bash. We have talked to other speed shops in the area and have had no luck securing a dyno. We have decided that in lieu of the dyno there will be a car show with trophies in the parking lot of the hotel on Saturday. We apologize for this change in plans. If you would like to cancel your registration for the Bash because of this change let us know and we will issue you a refund. Thanks and hope to still see you at the Midwest Bash! Website has been updated to reflect this change.

Midwest Bash Planning Team

Drag racing

Just a heads up I will most likely be out for drag racing. I bought a new driveshaft last month and its taking them longer than expected. My current driveshaft might have a bad CV joint. Its good for driving, but nothing rough. Thanks Josh

If anyone is looking I have a set of polished alluminum spares with radial front runners for sale I can bring along with an entire teaves system

Here is some more stuff I'm ready to part with.

Parts for sale delivered to the midwest bash!!

2.72 track lock diff no issues or leaks $60

(2) stock early blowers good condition $50 each

(2) stock intercooler $10 each

Early deck lid no rust $10

Early radiators good shape 20$ each ($30 w/fan)

(2) complete teaves systems $120 each

Early overflow tanks 5$ each

Very nice but dirty set of 35th whes with center caps 150$ Tires hold air but dry rotted.

Late led trunk lights $25 a pair

Dont see it? Ask I probably have it...

All prices are delivered to the midwest bash (not shipped)

Back