Southeast SCs - Any meetup in the works?

smms25

Hey everybody,

My 93 5 speed is almost ready from getting its makeover (literally giddy with excitement) and I'd love to meet some of you. Would anyone be interested in a meetup in the next few months in the Atlanta area?

Andrew

There's the 2019 Hot Rod Power Tour, the 2019 Epic Drive (If it happens), I'm usually at Cars & Coffee - Charlotte whenever I'm home. Usually January, February, June, July, August, September, November and December.

The Carolina crew usually meets at Rockingham or the Fayetteville dragstrip some time after Thanksgiving and/or the first week or two of December.

Sorry I don't get down to ATL unless I'm passing through the airport.

I live in Georgia (about an hour away from Atlanta) and I'd be up to meeting some other Super Coupers. I haven't seen an SC that didn't belong to me in about a year. MN12's are pretty few and far between out where I live, and the few I see are beat-up LX's :(

I live in Georgia (about an hour away from Atlanta) and I'd be up to meeting some other Super Coupers. I haven't seen an SC that didn't belong to me in about a year. MN12's are pretty few and far between out where I live, and the few I see are beat-up LX's :(

Hi Rick - I am not too far from you. I live in East Cobb. My 93 is getting finished up at the shop and should be home in a few weeks.

Every once in awhile we get together for lunch on Friday over here in the Norcross Tucker area. There's 3 of us who still daily drive our SC's. We can do a Sunday afternoon lunch meet if enough show up. We usually have trouble getting people to show up so don't do too many get togethers on Sunday. Can any of you guys do Fridays?

I could probably do a Friday here and there. I work in Roswell, just across the river from Sandy Springs. A Sunday might be easier though.

Back