service manual, Documentation for 3.8 v6 SC

supercharged_PL

Hello
I'm looking for scans/pdfs for service manuals for SC 3.8 v6, but not like owners manual but more technical documentation including schemes, teardown draws etc;
any kind of help welcome

In Europe it's very hard to find such things erspecially for supercharged edition, best source what i found on this momemnt is oversea sellers ;/

thanks in advance for repsond

yes i know, saw
but currently I'm loooking for some pdf's to check if it's exactly what im looking for, also to ship oversea it's become more costly than in past
so still my question is alive, if someone can help me, i will be very obliged

View attachment 24-1.pdf

Here's an example of the quality in the EVTM section. This obv. covers the IRCM. Honestly I don't know how anyone maintains these cars without either the paper manuals (which I have) and/or the CD.

Edit - not sure if the board allows for this but I'm happy to pack up the ISO and serve it up for download. You can DL, burn and use on Windows 98 or a Win98 Virtual Machine.

Last edited:
that's something what im looking for... it's for supercharger especially ? i know that SC is different from regular in many topics;
I can give You access to upload server where if possible You can share this with me,
but don't know how to contact with You via PM

Which year are you looking for? That may make a difference.

In the factory service manual, quite often they'll have two or three sections for the "same" item - 3.8NA, 3.8SC, and for 91-95, 5.0 or 4.6 V8.

You'd just skip over the section(s) for the other motor(s).

Like the HVAC control - I've got a full section on the non-EATC, and a section on the EATC, HVAC systems for my 1991.

RwP

The factory service manual I have is for all 1993, 1994 and 1995 Ford Car models. You select your year and select Thunderbird. There's plenty of SC specific stuff in there. Please email me (EDIT): Email received - emailed you back

Last edited:
gotcha, thanks for respond

it's 1991; many years ago imported from US, few years spent in barn;
bought back by us;
now together with my father in law we'll try our best to rebuild car to best condition what we can get in EU.
very hard topic in front of us because of part's availibility, documentation, local knowledge etc.. so I found You all here;
enging is running, most of internal electric also functional, transmission (not yet check totally)
in general first topic was to check if heart is beeping ;) so the patient is prospering well;
now as enging work we can focus on other,, but we need documentation

but in general Yes it's what I'm looking for what You sharing as samples
thanks

Last edited:
To be clear this CD covers 1993-1995 BUT as far as I know the 1991 and 1993 model years are VERY similar. I would imagine others here would agree.

sure, understand, will check if it fits

if other users would like to help or share something with me for 1991 Supercharged 3.8L will be very helpful
scans of service manual books, etc

thanks in advance

Back