happy new year to everyone

pro street rich

Everyone have a safe and fun new year. Lets all try to bring the bar up a bit for the sc world. I know that I got something in store for this year. I just hope other guys step up as well... Be safe and everyone have a great 2019.....Rich

Happy New Year! This year I plan on fixing that slow drip in my power steering system as well as tackling a small exhaust leak before I get paint. That's my version of stepping it up unless I win the lottery (and I don't play).

Happy New Year! This year I plan on fixing that slow drip in my power steering system

Might want to try some Lucas power steering treatment first (thick like honey), unless you're looking for an excuse to tear things down far enough to yank the pump & lines. I put in a fresh pump when I did my head gaskets back in august, and my 'might as well do it while in there' effort was rewarded with a leak where the housing mates to the pump itself. Easy enough to warranty the pump, but non-trivial to get it out, so... Looks like the Lucas worked it's magic so far.

Happy New Year from the PNW ;) Pretty tame winter so far.

Ken

Back