2019 Epic Drive Registration Information

Wzenheimer

2019 EPIC DRIVE REGISTRATION THREAD.

REGISTRATION UPDATE!!!!

Pre-registration will cut off at precisely 5:00pm ET (NYC/Miami) on April 5, 2019. Any registration received after that will have to be made in person at the event IN CASH only. If you want a shirt you must register before this date.

Please see the official itinerary linky - Itinerary Thread

Registration will be as follows:
$20 for non members of the SCCOA, TCCOA, or TBU.
$15 for members of the SCCOA, TCCOA, or TBU.

Please consider joining one of these great clubs and receive a $5 discount.

The registration fee is per car. - If you and your spouse or you and a son, or daughter or father etc are coming is separate vehicles we need a registration fee for each car.

Your registration includes the following:
Participant Sticker
Car sticker
Magnet
Can coozie

Shirts can be purchased for an additional fee as below:
$20 - children thru adult large
$25 - XL and larger

Additional other items:
$10 - Extra car sticker
$5 - Extra magnet

Your registration details need to be sent to the following email address:
info@the-epic-drive.com

Registration details to email: - Use "EPIC DRIVE REGISTRATION" in the subject line.

Name:
Address:
Email address:
Club affiliation:
Screen name:
Passenger names:
Shirts needed:

Below is an example email of my own registration to myself.

Subject - EPIC DRIVE REGISTRATION

Chris Wise
123 Ocean Lost , Fort Lauderdale, FL
info@the-epic-drive.com
SCCOA, TCCOA, TBU
wzenheimer
Rebeca Wise
1 - men's XL
1 - women's L
1 - extra magnet

Once we receive and process your registration request we will email you a PayPal Invoice for your registration and any extras.

You do not need PayPal to pay this invoice.

It can be paid via, credit card, debit card, or with PayPal if you choose. Once this is paid you will be registered. At any time, if you have any questions please ask email us, post a question here, message us on Facebook.

Regards,
Chris

Last edited:
Chris consider my registration money a donation to the event and dont bother with ordering my shirt and stuff. There is no way I will be able to make it this year. I just have too much going on! On top of that, I get all my wisdom teeth cut out (impacted) earlier that week so if i was actually ready I would be miserable all weekend. I hope everyone has fun and I will try to make it next year!

Chris consider my registration money a donation to the event and dont bother with ordering my shirt and stuff. There is no way I will be able to make it this year. I just have too much going on! On top of that, I get all my wisdom teeth cut out (impacted) earlier that week so if i was actually ready I would be miserable all weekend. I hope everyone has fun and I will try to make it next year!

If you're close to Old Coot I'll give him your stuff so I can save on shipping if that's okay?

BTW...all sales were final anyway. Thanks for the donation!!

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it either, haven't had time to work on the car....still have to pull the motor and put the heads on the other motor and top end and drop it in, did replace the driver side seatbelt track and odometer gears but that's little stuff. So, more donations to the Epic Drive, Cheers! Still will try but very doubtful, didn't get to making any reservations for any of the hotels either.:rolleyes:

Back