Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carlisle 2019 Headcount

Quote Originally Posted by 91 Titanium View Post
    Thanks, that helps. I signed up so count me in for the headcount.

Lining up for the short drive back and forth from the hotel I'm in seems like more time sitting rather than driving. I suspect though that my wife will be ready to go back to the hotel early, so I'll probably be driving the Bird.
    Carlisle Events shows the following:

DISABLED GUEST RENTALS
    Disabled guests are welcome to enter with their own wheelchairs and three- or four-wheeled electric convenience vehicle (ECV). Disabled individuals may rent an electric convenience vehicle from our authorized vendor located just inside gate three with appropriate credentials. ECV rentals are limited and are available on a frst-come, first-served basis.

Operators of ECVs are required to possess appropriate credentials while on grounds. Exceptions to this policy will be considered on a case by case basis for disabled persons unable to operate a three-wheel vehicle who have their own properly insured golf cart and who make arrangements 3 weeks in advance of arrival.

For more information about renting an ECV, contact our on-grounds exclusive scooter and wheelchair provider by phone at 888-441-7575 or online - Scootaround.com

-Tim
    Current Collection
    1994 Thunderbird SC - Auto converted to 5spd

1995 Thunderbird SC - Auto

1994 Thunderbird SC - 5spd
    1989 Thunderbird SC - 5spd - Daily Driver
    1990 Thunder/Cougar XR7 - 5spd
    1994 Thunderbird SC - 3v Project

Carlisle 2019

Guys I will be there on Friday and Saturday!

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Groth View Post
    Carlisle Events shows the following:

DISABLED GUEST RENTALS
    Disabled guests are welcome to enter with their own wheelchairs and three- or four-wheeled electric convenience vehicle (ECV). Disabled individuals may rent an electric convenience vehicle from our authorized vendor located just inside gate three with appropriate credentials. ECV rentals are limited and are available on a frst-come, first-served basis.

Operators of ECVs are required to possess appropriate credentials while on grounds. Exceptions to this policy will be considered on a case by case basis for disabled persons unable to operate a three-wheel vehicle who have their own properly insured golf cart and who make arrangements 3 weeks in advance of arrival.

For more information about renting an ECV, contact our on-grounds exclusive scooter and wheelchair provider by phone at 888-441-7575 or online - Scootaround.com

-Tim
    Thanks. I looked, but I guess I didn't dig deep enough on the Carlisle Events website.

I wonder how strict they are on the 'credentials'. My Dad doesn't have a disabled tag, but he's 81 with a heart condition and can't walk for long. He wouldn't make it up the steep parts of the hill. Last year at the Truck Nationals I saw the carts all over the place, and I doubt many of the users were disabled. Hopefully they are accommodating, but I'll see if I can come up with a backup plan.

MP

Quote Originally Posted by JimCherry View Post
    Guys I will be there on Friday and Saturday!
    Are you bring your Super Coupe this year Jim???
    Red 94 5 Speed
    1 of 820 ( According to Marti Report)

2018 Carlisle 1st Place Winner, 94-95 SCs
    2014 Carlisle 3rd Place Winner, 94-95 SCs
    2013 Carlisle 1st Place Winner, 94-95 SCs
    2012 Carlisle 2nd Place Winner, 94-95 SCs

car show

welp im all set. made my res at hotel and show field. guess ill leave bout noon friday, ill see if bro damien will bring his sc this year and we can leave together lol. anybody else leaving from ny?