1994 5-Speed

From fielding interest, to very motivated , to fairly motivated, what is this ? Why do you do this ? If you want to sell a car list it with a price and be serious about it, don't treat us like children on a fishing trip.

The market for these cars has depreciated way beyond what I, and I'm sure many others would have thought not long ago and unfortunately I believe will continue. If you're posting a car for sale be real about it, give us the relevant details,
a price, location, and any other information so we may be able to give the post the consideration it deserves.

Last edited:
From fielding interest, to very motivated , to fairly motivated, what is this ? Why do you do this ? If you want to sell a car list it with a price and be serious about it, don't treat us like children on a fishing trip.

The market for these cars has depreciated way beyond what I, and I'm sure many others would have thought not long ago and unfortunately I believe will continue. If you're posting a car for sale be real about it, give us the relevant details,
a price, location, and any other relevant information so we may be able to give the post the consideration it deserves.

Ok dad.......

Back