Copart '94 SC & '89 XR7

There are lots of great deals on Copart. I would think that car will go for about $800 on there. One thing to remember is that the fees will be huge on a car that price. You will easily pay $500 of fees on a purchase in that dollar range.

Has a "CERTIFICATE OF DESTRUCTION", what does that mean?

I think that's the local term for a salvage/branded title.

'net says this about that

"A Certificate of Destruction (CoD) is a document issued by DVLA to a registered Authorised Treatment Facility (ATF). Legally, all cars recycled by an ATF must be issued with a CoD. Lots of people are confused about what documentation they need when they sell a car for scrap or salvage."

Has a "CERTIFICATE OF DESTRUCTION", what does that mean?

There's a guy I watch on YouTube that buys cars from Copart and rebuilds them. He often talks about the different types available on there.

Unfortunately, a Certificate of Destruction in FL means that the vehicle can never be operated on the road again. Parts only. A salvage or rebuild title can be rebuilt for road use again.

Here's a quick description as to why an insurance company (USAA in this case according to the auction listing) may issue it a Cert of Destruction. :

https://www.cartitles.com/what-is-a-certificate-of-destruction/

Last edited:
Back