Parting 90 SC

Gas tank wiring harness, top of engine w. harness

My SC is automatic. It has been sitting up for quite a few years. I am going to take a closer look and see what else I may need, thieves have stolen the radiator. However I have already bought a new radiator, thanks.

Wiring

My SC is automatic. It has been sitting up for quite a few years. I am going to take a closer look and see what else I may need, thieves have stolen the radiator. However I have already bought a new radiator, thanks.

How much for gas tank wiring from gas tank to inside the interior, and all you have under the hood, maybe even a back seat, thank you. This car has been sitting up probably 15 yrs. I bought it in 1998

Last edited:
Front license plate bracket

All parts available except drivetrain. Let me know what you need. Thanks!

I am from one of the really stupid states, they require front plates...would you have one or know where to get one?
Thanks, Jim

Front license plate bracket - 1990 SC

I am from one of the really stupid states, they require front plates...would you have one or know where to get one?
Thanks, Jim[/QUOTE]

Corner Passenger Tail Light?

Interested in all the tail lights if they are in good condition, but I really need the passenger corner lens as I noticed today that mine is busted. Shipped to 33881. Thanks.

Need harness that runs off starter relay with visible link. Main site is black with orange stripe.

Back