Grey 1990 SC AOD for sale in Salem,Oregon $900

Joe1990SC

I have a 1990 SC 182,840 miles with AOD Transmission for sale I have put alot of time and money into this car and just don't have the money to keep going. The car is in pretty good shape with no rust, Everything works inside the car (No Radio)It is a solid car. The car was running and driving when I Bought it back in march 2018 but since has been sitting. Since Ive had it I have rebuilt the supercharger with new bearings,coupler, and of course new oil I have also replaced both valve cover gaskets and did a full tune up with new plugs, wires, coil, and DIS Module. I have also replaced various sensors, crank sensor, ECT, IAT, MAF I also replaced the fuel injectors and the fuel pump and sending unit and a few others I cant remember. I also replaced engine oil and transmission fluid, and power steering, with royal purple and did a radiator flush, I have also put Brand new wheels and Tires on as seen in the pictures. I also have Brand new brake rotors and pads still in the box to go with it. The car does run and is drivable with the MAF unplugged however more recently the ABS system has quit and the brakes are locked so I cant get it to move so with a new brake system it will be able to drive. I have Clean Oregon Title in hand with expired tags.
I am asking $900 If you are interested or would like more pictures please send me an e-mail at owings272015@gmail.com

Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_2072.jpeg
    IMG_2072.jpeg
    333.2 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_2073.jpeg
    IMG_2073.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 240
  • IMG_2085.jpeg
    IMG_2085.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 251
  • IMG_2089.jpeg