32nd Annual Leesburg Car Show

91 Titanium

The Leesburg Car show has just been announced for Saturday, 11 May. You can find the information here.

The show is in downtown Leesburg, VA and is sponsored by the Monroe Advanced Technical Academy (MATA), part of the Academies of Loudoun. This is the vocational school that includes auto body and auto service programs. My son is a senior in the auto body repair program and loves it.

They focus on 25+ year old cars, which now covers most of the MN12 model run. I'm planning to take my 89 since it's right around the corner for me. I thought I would put this out in case a few others were interested as well.

MP

I think I registered for the antique and the Ford class. At least those are the boxes I checked. It will be good to not be the only MN12 there. The couple of times I've gone to 'coffee & cars' around me, people comment about how they had forgotten about these T-Birds.

MP

Resked for 14 Sep

Looks like it's been rescheduled for Sep 14th and shifted to an afternoon time slot.

Right now I am out of town that weekend and won't be able to participate unless my schedule changes.

MP

Back